Real scientists?

D

Dirk1134

Just for fun, I was wondering if there are any other real scientists among the HL croud? I'm an actual physics student in college, working as a researcher in nuclear physics.

by HL croud I mean the fans here at hl2.net :) sorry for the lack of clarity in the post.

seemed pretty clear to me :)

I'm no scientist, but I think a lot. Does that count? :cheese:

If I was a scientest you could call me Gordon Freeman #2 because I could make anything go wrong!

Originally posted by Frank
If I was a scientest you could call me Gordon Freeman #2 because I could make anything go wrong!

Just as well you're not working in Nuclear Physics. :E

Originally posted by 3rd Impact
Just as well you're not working in Nuclear Physics. :E

Homer Simpson would do better than me...

Well, I'm interested in Science and taking Chemistry And Biology and Physics for GCSE at the moment, if that counts :?

Hmmm, does computer scientist count??? Probably not, but oh well!

Well, I am a government contractor, so maybe that boosts me up to "cool" status...

I'm currently majoring in Materials Science and Engineering here at CWRU actually. So far I haven't seen any huge government reactor labs or anything, but we do have a new business school building that looks like it had some sort of catastrophic resonance cascade.

Doing a-level biology and chemistry and hope to go on to do natural sciences at a good uni :)

Then maybe after all that i might be able to call myself a scientist :)

A have read Chemistry A, does that make me a scientist?
I hated it though... :(

Edit:
This is the 33333th off-topic post!

I'll be doing Computer Science & Maths at Uni (2004), So you won't find me in any silly underground secret research complex.

I'm studying molecular biology at uni, in the future i hope to create super soliders...:cheese:

Hey Dirk, yeah I'm studying physics and right now learning nuclear physics like a maniac (nuclear fission right now :devil:), I'll get my intermediate diploma (pre-degree) in 2 days, damn... I'm so happy when this is all over with... Are you also from Germany? If yes, what city, and what semester? Perhaps you can answer some questions (pm) tomorrow if some are left? :E That would be really cool, though I shouldn't have too big knowledge-gaps 1 day before the "exam"... :thumbs:

Back