Real Zombies...kinda

cool but there wasn't any eatting of the brains :(

Holy shit....

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Pfft, mosquitos. Yea right, more like Umbrella.

AM I RITE?!?!

oh noesss

shens is rite!!

/me goes to stock up on guns and explosives

I wonder they come back to life and walk around...or they jus flap around the floor like a fish cept with like blood and vomit and stuff

Sounds like theyre actually semi-counscious: "individual behaves in extremely violent ways "

hmm....could be some violent flapping i guess.

no eating of the brains :( braaaains..brrraaaiinns.....braiii- oo a penny!

EDIT: lol nice avatar spookymooky

well, that could help humans in varius ways such as people with heart failier and heart attacks, think of the help it would serve

B-MAn said:
hmm....could be some violent flapping i guess.

no eating of the brains :( braaaains..brrraaaiinns.....braiii- oo a penny!

EDIT: lol nice avatar spookymooky
Thanks

Oh noes.. We are all doomed.. Doomed to be zombies that is!! Wooooo hooo!! I want to be ze zombie!!

ben5015se said:
well, that could help humans in varius ways such as people with heart failier and heart attacks, think of the help it would serve
...can also be used as a biological weapon.

yes it is fake, it is an i.p that uses sumthing like ms serrver, you can tell its fake becouse of the link's like the i.p. isnt the same as the asia links... what a load of crap

"Send to a friend" reveals:

Send the page:
Syrian troops vacate Lebanese HQ

Looks like they just modified that story... ie the words.

And the bar on the right hand side is all about Syria/Lebanon.

KoreBolteR said:
as long as these 'flies' stay out of the UK, im happy. :)
If temperature in the UK increases by i think 3 degrees then we can have malaria carrying mosquitos in the summer coming over.

If that does occur then i'm suiting up in an nbc suit with gas mask which will provide full body protection and i'll arm myself with a lighter and a deodrant can.

YOU GUYS GOT PUNK'D! Look behind you - it's Ashton Kutcher!

damn, i was really hoping this was gonna be true, i want to kill zombies, cause it's cool

outpost said:
GOD DAMMIT I SAID IT FIRST!
I am sorry. I didn't see. Please put that gun away!! No don't do it!! Nooooooo...

*Dies dramatically

Even if the virus could somehow restart the heart...why would the muscles spaz out
On all the victims???

Farrowlesparrow said:
That sounds like zombie talk to me.
Get him lads!

Oh, that's just ridiculous.

(By the way, can I borrow your brain?)

Even if it was real, they wouldn't be real zombies, because with real zombies (Mawmen aren't real zombies either) their disease spreads through biting each other, not through flies or headcrabs.

My ultimate dream is for the world to be over run with cannibilistic zombies that only be killed with a shot to the head. That would be wonderful.

I wish it is real so I can spread it all over the place and live a life in a "real" Resident Evil :D Might be fun :p

Back