recently at valve headquarters...

Um, I created that image. They've blatantly ripped off my work, and even removed the HalfLife2.Net image.

I'll be sending them a nice little e-mail right now.

Originally posted by rec
Um, I created that image. They've blatantly ripped off my work, and even removed the HalfLife2.Net image.

better yet, why not post something in the thread about it? then you can link to halflife2.net nad bring in more traffic? i guess you guys dont really have a problem with too little traffic around here.

good job man, if i would have known someone from this community made it i would have said something, i thought the guy who posted this shit on b0g made it, which just goes to show he was trying to take credit for it.

Well this just goes to show to all those people out there that think they can use other people's work without permission, and think they wont get noticed cause its hidden away on another site.. you WILL be found out.

Glad you got it sorted though Rec.

I'll stop there cause this sort of thing really pisses me off and I could rant for hours about it. I'll save you all the pain of another Fenric Rant and just stop typing.... now

Originally posted by rec

Yeah rec, its time to whoop some ass :bounce:

Wow. I guess sometimes there are good reasons to not let your kids use computers. Those nits were the silliest, immature bunch of wastes I've seen in a while. Why does every nit on the web talk like they are some Clint Eastwood bad arse? *sigh* Children....:dork:

Back