Resident Evil 2 shooting IN MY SCHOOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lammmbda

Reaction score
Holy Sh!t !~~ Yesterday I went to the mall, (my high school is just across the street), and guess what I saw !!!!!
Resident Evil: Apocalypse filming set !!!! They got my whole school wired with cable and shit....
Damn I want to sneak into it so badlly..... btw, it is in Toronto, Canada.

umm...i though the next movie is supposed to be Resident evil nemisis

they are shooting a new live action pokemon movie in my house~~~ SWEET HUH??

Uh, new Resident Evil? I was sure last one didn't do so good in theaters.

if u pause the part wehre the girl is falling of that chair (where she wakes up and shes wearing that paper-towel dress) at the right time you can see her twat.im not kidding.when she falls of the chair the dress goes up and it shows her hairy muff.its sweet go try it

so, if you go on Milla Jovovichs Website, you can see all big woop....

really, i liked the first one...and probably the reason it didnt do to well in the cinema was because everyone had gone and brought the pirate that was going around, which was of perfect quality, (i saw it at a mates a 2 month before it came out in the cinema :()...

I hope its gotta Milla Jovovich in again, she's my favorite actress...

if u pause the part wehre the girl is falling of that chair (where she wakes up and shes wearing that paper-towel dress) at the right time you can see her twat.im not kidding.when she falls of the chair the dress goes up and it shows her hairy muff.its sweet go try it

I replayed and zoomed on that bit like 20 times!!!:cheese:
(yes I do realize I'm sad)

heh,your lucky.i had to see it on a friends 5 year old laptop.the video was in AVI format and about 320x180.Crappy quaility but it got me hard :) LUCKY I WANTED ZOOM OMG! heheh

sorry no screenie,but i can give you a picture of my ass via my scanner.

I think she really should shave that thing though,It looks like bigfoots mother..

lol crowbar what part? btw thats awesome they are filming that movie there.

The part wehre she is in the white room and sitting on the dentist looking chair.She then tries to get up but she falls.Shes wearing JUST that medical - paper towel dress and it flips up when she falls to the floor.If you pause it just as she falls you can see the bottom of it come up,reavling one hairy beaver.

Originally posted by lammmbda
Holy Sh!t !~~ Yesterday I went to the mall, (my high school is just across the street), and guess what I saw !!!!!
Resident Evil: Apocalypse filming set !!!! They got my whole school wired with cable and shit....
Damn I want to sneak into it so badlly..... btw, it is in Toronto, Canada.

where? im familar with Toronto.. i was living in down town Toronto for 21 years.. now im in Brampton

what school?

OMG VAGINA??? Or you could just look on the net :| It's not that hard matey.

At first this sounded like there was a school shooting at your school in the style of a resident evil game!!!

whahahah i thought that too! :D:D:D some chick went .60 caliber on his high school dude!!!! with the zombies and everything!

Yeah my post was too, but I figuered it would get a good laugh.

Originally posted by CrowbarOfDoom
The part wehre she is in the white room and sitting on the dentist looking chair.She then tries to get up but she falls.Shes wearing JUST that medical - paper towel dress and it flips up when she falls to the floor.If you pause it just as she falls you can see the bottom of it come up,reavling one hairy beaver.

/me buys DVD

/me opens wallet to buy DVD and several moths fly out...

/me double clicks kazaa icon...

/me decides this thread is going nowhere and closes it...

Yeah its a cheesy way to do it but...I'm a Moderator so what are you going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back