Resident Evil: Survivor(HL2 Mod)

R

ReSGame

Resident Evil: Survivor(ReS) is a single player, HL2 Modmodification. This mod uses most of the abilities of the hl2 engine. We are not trying to recreate or reenact any of the capcom resident evil games. In this mod, we have added a whole new kind of game play.Theres alot of twists and turns you won't suspect. Alot of action and puzzles. The release date on this mod isn't set yet. It won't be too long though. I don't want to show much now, I want it to be a secret for when you get the mod. We do have a site and it should be up within a week. We will have alot of things for you to look at that will be in game and out.

We think the more the better so, we are recruiting, at the moment we
are looking for:

1. Player/Weapon/Prop Modelers.
2. Skinners/Animators/Video Artists/Texture Artists.
3. Mappers/Concept Artist/Sound Techs/Advertisers/Writers.

To be recruited I will need to see previous work you have done. Or I could see how you do on your first project for the mod.

We have 15 people working on this mod everyday. We will keep you informed everyday on our progress.
Heres some information about the mod.

Chatcters:

1. Leon S. Kennedy / Main Character
2. Brandon P. Welsh / Main Characters Partner
3. Clair M. Redfield / Main Characters Friend
4. Gala L. Hebrew / Little Abandon Girl
5. Daniel V. Berton / Nemesis

Monsters:

1. Zombies
2. Zombie Babies
3. Zombie Dogs
4. Zombie Kids
5. Zombie Birds
6. Spiders
7. Nemesis

Storyline:

By 2015, the Umbrella Corporation was the US's largest company and an economic and political powerhouse. It was the world's leading supplier of technology and medical products. In the private sector, it was contracted by the government to conduct genetic experiments, develop military technology, and produce viral weaponry.

A lab hidden inside a mansion near Raccoon City housed some of these experiments. An experimental pathogen under development there, called the T-virus, broke out of containment and mutated living creatures into hideous decaying nightmares. Leon Kennedy, 3 year officer of the Raccoon Police Department(RPD), saved the day and contained the virus. But Umbrella's experiments didn't stop at the mansion. That fateful altercation was just the beginning.

Shortly after the mansion case closed, a whole new virus was developed. Now all of Raccoon City is in the crippling grip of the revamped plague. Twisted, horrific creatures prowl the streets. Impossible? Leon Kennedy wished so. Leon returns from vacation to find that all hell has broken loose. As the best man for the job, he knows he has no choice but to stay until the it's all over and Umbrella is destroyed.

After making brief contact with his partner Brandon Welsh, Leon sets out to destroy Umbrella once and for all. Along the way, he encounters multiple survivors. Among them, he rescues Claire, a high school student, and a little girl named Gala, who befriends the gallant combatant. Over time it becomes clear his new companion is infected with the virus. Leon must find an antivirus before time runs out. It's up to you to guide them to their destiny.

"If the suspense doesn't kill you, something else will..."

Items:

1. Health
2. Armor
3. Ammo Boxes
4. Keys
5. Key Cards
6. Puzzle Pieces

Weapons:

1. Combat Knife
2. 9mm Bretta
3. Glock
4. Maxi-Comp 1911
5. M4A1 Combine
6. Magnum
7. Shotgun
8. MP-5
9. M-16
10.MP-40
11.Ak-47
12.Grenades
13.Gatling Gun
14.Grenade Launcher
15.Rocket Launcher

Current Progress:

» Maps - 70%
» Models - 50%
» Coding - 60%

Ranks

Management:

1. ReSGame
2. Ace

Coders:

1. Ace

Mappers:

1. Hatbocs
2. Numerical Idiot
3. ReSGame

Modelers:

1. Spaz
2. Insane Sniper
3. Eddie
4. Passoa Boy
5. Hendrix

Skinners:

1. ReSGame
2. Celica
3. ONetOOmaNYsOdAS

Animators:

1. Eddie
2. Insane Sniper

Graphic Effects:

1. ReSGame

Sound Techs:

1. ReSGame
2. Anarchy

Concept Artists:

1. Corspiris
2. Absinth
3. ReSGame

Writers:

1. L33terate
2. ReSGame

WebMasters:

1. DrHeLpErZx
2. ReSGame

Advertisers:

1. L33terate
2. ReSGame
3. Nemesis
4. Super SLoWz3R

Beta testers:

1. Dark Angel

Our site will be up within a week or so.

If you have any questions or would like to join the team please contact me at:

AIM: ReSGame
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Awsome ive been waiting for a mod like this for so long... when can i down load it

Blunt Man said:
Awsome ive been waiting for a mod like this for so long... when can i down load it

How about reading the post.

Oh, and Capcom will not be pleased.

SixThree said:
How about reading the post.

Oh, and Capcom will not be pleased.
1st
Hey ass hole i read the post it was antisapation, ya know like i cant wait
and 2nd
ReSGame told me he talked to capcom when i suggested added crows as a monster so lick ma balls

There is no reason to start flaming, Blunt Man.

Blunt Man said:
ReSGame told me he talked to capcom when i suggested added crows as a monster so lick ma balls

Guess what? You're wrong.

Capcom won't let the mod go lightly, and nobody here's going to believe that they've been contacted without someone posting correspondance between yourselves and the company on the website.

Trust me, they'll be a little more understanding if you ask first. Although, they'll probably still slap you with a cease and desist.

-Angry Lawyer

sounds like a nice mod and all...and well i hope for all gamers's sake it all works out.
but like Lawyer said, cease and desist orders are regularity for the mod community sadly.

btw, i am officially putting in my vote for Angry Lawyer as HL2.net's official lawyer :p

I was half awake when i wrote that so sorry for the flame. And to you Angry Lawer, All i was saying was that he siad that he asked capcom

Back