Resistance and Liberation Mod Update

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
The Resistance and Liberation team have been working hard after having taken on new faces to work with the original development team. Work is ongoing and they are looking to port the modification onto the Orange Box engine for the next release.
Recent progress by new and old developers alike has brought a renewed energy and sense of progress we hope to soon share with you all. Along with the new website design, we will also be updating the FAQ and News sections of the website
The team are looking for animators, modellers and texture artists to join the team, but in the time being, below is an example of their progress showing maps Lafiere, Carentan Causeway and Carentan. Keep up to date with the mod on the Resistance and Liberation website.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif

Nice stuff as usual, but I think it would look better without those little patches of grass on the ground seen in the second image on the bottom.

thats really cool, reminds alot of the call of duty style mapping.

reminds alot of the call of duty style mapping.

It looks more like Brothers in Arms to me... at least the two first pictures...

the only problem with these HL2 mods is that they take tooooooooo long to be released and most of the times they are not even completed... I wish I have this mods to play before Half-Life 3 is released :/

Most of these mods are nothing but vaporware.

uh.. you guys, this has already been released and is playable. This is about progress on their next release. :upstare:

Back