Resistance Weapon Theory.

KurtCobain

Reaction score
Sorry for this pretty well pointless topic but i got thinking.

Some one on HL2 discussion said that the Crossbow in HL2 looked like it had been modified, with almost computer bits added onto it, and huge steel bolts (huge red molten hot looking bolt, mayb heated, who knows) anyway.

All who have read the first look book thingy. would have noticed that Eli Vance / Kliener etc and mayb other resistance scientists give you Manipulator etc, What if they give you a modded *super* crossbow if you will :D, because it can pin people to the walls if they are close enough (source:some PC Mag) (Painkiller style)

Anyway , i got bored so i thought ide post this thread :D

Yeah i'm presuming you'll get quite a few weapons from the resistance since you're joining them (they're around before you show up rite?).

What i'm wondering is what EXACTLY valve meant by saying "enemies can be pinned to walls).

Was that to mean, you can pin the thus injured enemy against the wall
OR, the dead body will be pinned against the wall.

I'm thinking along the lines of the second possibility.

i think in aprevious thread it said the crossbow will be able to pin people to walls

i think all the pics are in scans, but if they are released ill link you to them

silverstealth89 said:
i think in aprevious thread it said the crossbow will be able to pin people to walls

Ppin to walls...w00t!!!

Back