Results!

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
So it's that great time of year again where us Brit's get our A level results!

According to the UCAS track service

The current status of your Application is:
Congratulations! Your offer has been confirmed.

Wtf?

That mean im in to my Uni?

I'll pick up my results about 10ish so...:hmph:

No it is on the UCAS (University application thing) site, you enter your info and it gives you that

:/

good luck man - my 2 brothers got their leaving results yesterday
seemed happy enough

Results were mildly dissapointing, but I'm into Plymouth Uni, which is where I wanted to go anyway so, yay!

So it's that great time of year again where us Brit's get our A level results!

According to the UCAS track service

The current status of your Application is:
Congratulations! Your offer has been confirmed.

Wtf?

That mean im in to my Uni?

I'll pick up my results about 10ish so...:hmph:

Got the same, and i recieved a letter from UCAS saying 'congratulations, this is a letter of acceptance' blah blah blah. Means youre in IF you accept their offer of course.

I didnt meet the required tariff points to get into Gloucestershire, but theyve accepted me anyway, so yay!

Ah I remember last year, getting the worst results ive ever had and somehow still getting into first choice D:. I hope you fare better than me

Yeah, I ****ed up bigstyle, yet here I am.. predicted a 2:1 and up at my first choice :D

I got accepted into my first choice university. I needed BCC to get in, but I got DCC and still got in so I'm happy.

Hehe same here! It just shows how good the university system works really well... or at least well for us. Although I did have some friends that got really good grades that did worse than me in uni exams I think it really depends on how much effort you put in, whilst in A level exams I tried my hardest and in some of my exam retakes I actually got worse grades than before....eh??

I'm having a gap year, and so hevent applied anywhere yet, but my results are in:

B (In two of these exams I got 100% - they were on contemporary political subjects like immigration and ID cards - so a big thanks to the politics forum for training me up!)
B
B
C

Ive been making ZOMG!!!111ONEONEONE11!!!:D :D :D noises for the past hour - I was expected (and expecting) to get all Ds and Es, so im very happy right now.

Good Luck everybody!

Oh gick I would had thought you would had just applied for the degree but defered :p oh well

Oh gick I would had thought you would had just applied for the degree but defered :p oh well

Yeah, everybody told me to do that, but me being very very disorganised I never got round to it :upstare:

I'm a genius at English, but it's not reflected in my marks. I blame the shitty teachers.
Wales ftl.

Wales ftw!

Ended up with:
B in History
D in Politics - thought would do better after good resits, but A2 papers were poor
D in Computing

So that means i am off to UWIC (a Cardiff Uni) for History and Politics :E

Had three pints and two Sambucca shots already with work in a hour..sobering up time :D

Well i got....

B in Biology
B in Maths
D in Chem

My first choice (Uni of Bristol) rejected me because i needed BBB for Neuroscience and my insurance choice (Uni of Sussex) hasn't decided if they want me :( T_T

If i don't get in to Sussex im tempted to resit chem to push up my grade since i know i can do better :D not sure yet. I'm still waiting for sussex to answer me

Wales ftw!

Ended up with:
B in History
D in Politics - thought would do better after good resits, but A2 papers were poor
D in Computing

So that means i am off to UWIC (a Cardiff Uni) for History and Politics :E

Had three pints and two Sambucca shots already with work in a hour..sobering up time :D

Wtf? Politics? Builth High school is apparently in the top whatever for public schools in the UK, and we don't do politics.

Powys runs such a shitty operation.
EDIT: I bet you can speak welsh too :\

Looks like I beat every1 here in A2 levels.

A in History
A in Economics
B in English ( 10 marks off)

Im satisfied. Will be taking a gap year.

AAC, which I'm satisfied with. Probably because both my firm and insurance changed to unconditional offers days ago and I hadn't noticed. Thanks for informing me, guys.

I've only done AS so far, but I'm sure no one will mind me posting my results thus far: >_> <_<

English Lang: A
Maths: A (I think, as I did a resit and its lower than my original mark but I cant see my original mark on the certificate? D: D: D: D: )
Physics: B
Chemistry: C (One of my tests I neglected any revision for because I got swamped, and so got an E for it... a definate resit me thinks D: )

Anyway I'm pretty pleased with these, and its good to see most other people are too! WOO

Haha, I go to a Welsh Uni. Highly underestimated :p but lets go with the theme of welsh schools being crap eh

my gf got AAA for A levels my best mate got BBC for AS levels.

Wtf? Politics? Builth High school is apparently in the top whatever for public schools in the UK, and we don't do politics.

Powys runs such a shitty operation.
EDIT: I bet you can speak welsh too :\

Oooh yeah, politics babay! :D

You expect and average Cardiffian to speak Welsh..:LOL:

D - English Lang (dropping THAT next year :p)
B - History
A - Computing
A - Biology (i went from a U to an A in a resit for this, wtf?!)

Its only AS Levels, still got my A levels to do next year, hope everyone did well :)

Wales ftw.

B - Physics (both of my B's were high)
B - Maths (I got an E in one module)
C- Chemistry. (we did OCR (Salters), possibly one of the hardest A-level courses around)

So, I'm off to Sheffield to do Physics and Astrophysics.

Oh, and I didn't hear many people speaking welsh when I went to Cardiff for the Young Enterprise Wales Final. There were also a lot of English flags around too (World Cup..).

Urgh I hate the OCR Salters course we do in physics, its not that its hard but that its immensely dull that makes it most difficult. D:

AAC, which I'm satisfied with. Probably because both my firm and insurance changed to unconditional offers days ago and I hadn't noticed. Thanks for informing me, guys.

If it changed to unconditional a few days before the results came out, that means they saw your results and accepted you, they get our results before us remember, as they have to send out the acceptance letters.

If it changed to unconditional a few days before the results came out, that means they saw your results and accepted you, they get our results before us remember, as they have to send out the acceptance letters.
Yeah, I know that, but I received no notification of it happening. I mean, an e-mail or something would be nice, rather than having to check Track regularly.

Aye, true. I'm still waiting on either my letter from UCAS or from Plymouth. :/

I got AAC.

In 2002.

This is my post last year:

Woohoo! Had my last exam today! No more exams ever! No more Physics ever! University has finished!

It's so good!

Who's coming to get drunk with me tonight?

No more physics ever? Well, that's my job now. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Back