retroactive warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wraith

i recieved a warning about a post i made well before the warning system was in place, i know most of the mods are from the UK but in america it is illegal to punish someone for violating a law that didnt exist when their crime was commited, it was from TDE who isnt a mod anymore, and i was wondering what sort of rules you guys had concerning all of this, i WOULD just pm someone about it but i believe the community deserves to know your policy on this as well.

:flame:

Well this isn't the UK and it isn't America. It is the whole world. I am from America. If I go anywhere on the net I respect the rules that they put out. When you enter this forum the mods are all all powerfull, though the site admins I'd suspect would be higher than if you just were a mod and not an admin.

Whatever the mod says shall go.

ALL HAIL MODS & ADMINS.
*Bows*

surely this international message board is governed by international laws?

it'll be difficult getting TDE extradited i reckon

perhaps you should call interpol?

does anyone give a ****

/sarcasm

...and relax:p

Wraith said:
i recieved a warning about a post i made well before the warning system was in place, i know most of the mods are from the UK but in america it is illegal to punish someone for violating a law that didnt exist when their crime was commited, it was from TDE who isnt a mod anymore, and i was wondering what sort of rules you guys had concerning all of this, i WOULD just pm someone about it but i believe the community deserves to know your policy on this as well.

:flame:
liar, you were warned for things AFTER the system was in place.

Grow up and get over yourself.

The Dark Elf said:
liar, you were warned for things AFTER the system was in place.

Grow up and get over yourself.

oh ok well let me refer you to this little rule here:

"Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others."

i believe that is defamation of character, seeing as i am not a "liar". i think this warrants 4 points of warning for you, what do you think?

Looking at the logs the warnings are after the date of the script being put into place. That however is irrelevant. If you do something that deserves a warning you will be warned for it, whether it happens to be a day after or two weeks after.

Perhaps TDE erred when he said liar. I'm sure he meant - you were incorrect in your facts.

In future take this to pm with a moderator, super moderator or forum admin.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back