Right wins - yet again - over wrong.

Companion Cube
Reaction score
After trying out 5 years of liberalism, the Republic of Korea returns yet again to the conservative, commie-hating, statist Grand National Party's arms. Former Seoul Mayor Mr. Lee Myung Bak, much criticised for his sense of ethics, has won by nearly 25 points, which is about 5 million votes, a record since the days of the autocratic Syngman Rhee (who got, 93% of the votes in his last election before the revolution).

Even North Korea, who warned that the victory of a GNP party member would entail war, could not stop us from doing the right thing.

I'm very happy about this, because he will reform the notorious educational policies of this country and make it possible for me to go to a good university, virtually every student's dream. :|

The people had enough of leftist economic policies that stunted growth, leading to economic failures, bankruptcy and the loss of lives.

Hopefully we shall unite under Eastfire and become an empire under the rule of High Chancellor Lee. :p

oh shi-

I concur with the above two posts.

If they both need to get laid then there's an obvious solution...

Wah-wicka-wicka-wah-wah

13537 you are so unbelievably strange

I think you need to get the hell away from Korea

Numbers is the only fascism fetishist I've ever conversed with. It is rather enteratining.

I hope one day you learn the ways of Eris...

HAIL DISCORDIA!

Back