Rooting Around Episode 1 GCF *Spoilers, probally*

Reaction score
I highly recommend you do it (When you complete EP1 of course) lots of interesting and mostly amusing sounds in it.. Plus I found out lots of things...

SPOILER ALERT!!!! (Probally silly stuff :p)

Headcrabs taste nothing like crab.
Some Rebels actually miss the combine
Some Rebels hate Kleiners speeches
Some Rebels loved Dr Breen's Show
Dr Breen's Show has jugglers..
Most Rebels dislike Odessa Cubbage.

Bloody odessa cubbage! and we're going to get stuff all information on him apart from passing comments. "i knew odessa for a while, he's a complete idiot."

You know, in that one room where Alyx says 'Is Kleiner really telling everyone to 'get down'?', go up the stairs and above the room and you can hear all of those comments. I liked the 'I kinda miss the Combine' and 'I loved when Dr Breen's show had the jugglers on'. :LOL:

I didn't hear the part where Kleiner said to 'get down' unfortunally. I'm running threw it again though.

And she also says, "Did you hear? We can mate again..Not that I need to be told I can mate.."

She says "get busy."

Someone asks her if she's Kleiner's daughter, she says "No, my dad's Odessa Cubbage."

When I heard people in the next room talking about "Dr. Kleiner says we can mate again" I thought I thought I was gonna walk in and find two people on a bed ;)

-Kato

lol..

I found this sound clip aswell..

"Hey, Dr Freeman. I heard you were there when Odessa Cubbage took down the First Gunship, Wah, That must of been a real honour for yer. I am proud to say, that i met someone who knew Odessa Cubbage."

Looks like Odessa was a Glory Hog, Even though he cowarded all the time.