Satanic sex ritual stabbing?!

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
She and her roommate then held him in an apartment for two days and cut him more than 300 times
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45238986/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TrwGxXJnC5I

111110-rebecca-chandler-vsmall-610a.grid-4x2.jpg
=
Almaart1.jpg

Why is everyone so down on Satan lately? Poor guy can't catch a break.

The 18-year-old man told police he had met one of the women on the Internet

...and this, children, is why you have to be more careful with strangers.

This is why you only meet people from the internet who are physically inferior to you.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little creeped out by this. I probably live within a few miles of them.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little creeped out by this. I probably live within a few miles of them.

oh crap did that girl go with the fourth option of: "Acceptance", "Religion", "Suicide" or "F*ck, Kidnap and Torture Some Dude in the Name of the Occult With Your Roommate"

"books or literature relating to Satanism or the occult," including a copy of a necromantic ritual book titled "Werewolf's Guide to Life,"

I laughed a bit at this, it just sounds so cheesy.

"books or literature relating to Satanism or the occult," including a copy of a necromantic ritual book titled "Werewolf's Guide to Life,"

I laughed a bit at this, it just sounds so cheesy.

Yeah, completely harmless books. The real problem is the ****ing lunatics who were reading them.

oh crap did that girl go with the fourth option of: "Acceptance", "Religion", "Suicide" or "F*ck, Kidnap and Torture Some Dude in the Name of the Occult With Your Roommate"

No, that friend is short and blond. Not to mention trapping someone for three days in these dorms would be quite an impressive feat.

Wonder how scarred up he'll be once his wounds heal.

Wonder how scarred up he'll be once his wounds heal.

I can see it now, "Holy shit! How did you get all of these scars? They look terrible!" "Got them from sex."

And this is why the use of a safety word should be taught in schools...

Back