School Starts Tommorow

G

WICH MEANS BEING AROUND IDIOTS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM THEM.... NO I CANT MINIMIZE THE IDIOTS AND PLAY CS NO I CANT CLICK THE IGNORE BUTTON ON THE SCORE MENU... i just have to farkin put up with em...... school why school ;(

hehehe. have fun :cheese:

What do you plan to do on Sept. 30, ditch class?

Yes, indeed the day comes again, meh I'll trudge through.

Sept 30 I won't ditch class, never do, I dunno why.

I'll just pickup my copy after.

damn school :( ya i was thinking of ditching school to play hl2 but im just going to pick it up at lunch because theres a futureshop and wallmart right by my school :cheese:

I may ditch... but its my freshman year in HS and I think i gota or il miss and be catching up forever

A computer game isnt worth ruining ur future over.....

Half-Life 2... is the future

-feels good about himself for haveing such a good reply-

On the 30th, I have a lecture at University showing me around the Uni (Because I'd have just got there).

I get a free drink. It's going to be awful, just sitting there, watching some guy talk when Half Life 2 is sitting in my room, calling me.

Meh... september 30th? accidents can happen... whos to say my kneecap wont accidentally shatter?

ohhhwell

kidding of course

Originally posted by alb1221
Half-Life 2... is the future

-feels good about himself for haveing such a good reply-

ha ha, u owned me!! :p

Thursday for me too. I'm not scared of school anymore .. I'm just annoyed.

School starts tomarrow for me too
Son of a bitch bastard

No School here, I'm 2ƒuckin3 ..... but I do have a job to attend.

the 30th is a tuesday!!!! I only have 2 classes on tuesday , awsome!!!

Lol i think i might get my mom to call in and tell them I have an appointment after lunch. :)

Well my first day of school has just come and gone, things went pretty good. How was everyone elses first day?

Haha, the 30th is a Tuesday, I have no classes Tuesdays, I love uni ;)

Yeah finally the big cheese. This is it 8th grade. Yes! New pricipal too! This will rock! After the first few days school will suck hairy monkey ballz but 8th grade will so totally rock. Time to make fun of some 7th graders. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Yeah finally the big cheese. This is it 8th grade. Yes! New pricipal too! This will rock! After the first few days school will suck hairy monkey ballz but 8th grade will so totally rock. Time to make fun of some 7th graders. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Omg like 8th grade is so much different.

yay, i dnt go back to college till Friday...YAY, but i wont be there all day, as its the Straters day, which i've done b4, but i'm starting on new course, so ahve to do it again....so i'm going the pub...

heh.... I start sixth form college ... and I have Maths work to do ;( ... no fair

School starts on the 9th for me. I haven't bought any new school equipment or anything yet. :( Stupid school, getting in the way of paintball and Half-Life 2... *walks off grumbling under breath*

I love Collage now. Im in my second year and its great. I have the coolest friends in the collage, my timetable is good. Everything this year is going to be great.

Sorry to rub it in :)

:( my post always comes late so well i can last a day of school :)

Woohoo!
Just got a check in the mail from USF... for $2747.43 (after everything else is paid for)... and that's just for the first semester.

Have I mentioned before that I love scholarships?

Time to upgrade.

What age is 8th grade? I'm in the uk.

Damn, i have almost a full day on tuesday, i suppose i will get it at dinner and then go home at 3pm to play it all night long. Then on wednesday i only have 2 lessons, YAY!

Originally posted by Bass
I feel old all of a sudden reading that haha

Dont feel bad..I do as well. At least the forum will be a lot less quiet from 8am-3pm :cheers:

grade 13 starts tommorow. A2's :[
should be fun

Yes school starts tomorrow, and i found out tonight i had to do an essay on respiration, i did it in 3 hours

i win :) ;)

Back