Science Fiction Mod - WANTED: 3D modelers and Texture Artists

T

Talbain_Nova

The Half-life 2 Total Conversion - "Dracten" is currently looking for dedicated modelers, mappers, and concept artists as well as anyone else willing to devote themselves to this great mod.

We have been featured in Pc Gamer Magazine and many FPS Sites.

This project is taking a new, ambitious approach to development in that we are writing a modification 'by' the community 'for' the community, the idea being that rather than having a tight nit team the project is open to anyone to help with in all areas.

Here some Concepts from the project:

dec1.jpg

femalenograd.jpg

dec6.jpg

hallways.jpg

Concerning what the game is about:
We are going for a Action/Adventure Online Coop Type Game.
Where it can be played in FPS or Third Person. The design team have put hours of hard graft into creating a unique, never before attempted fantasy sci-fi universe featuring:
Anthro Dragons,strange anima creatures,Nograds,Aliens,Foxes.
The Game will have weapons like Swords, Guns, rocket launchers, explosives, Vehicles, Mechs.

This project is centered around co-op multiplayer set in the unique futuristic "Dracten" universe. You will be able to choose from 5 different races to play, each with their own fighting style, and experience the atmospheric story of Dracten, fighting alongside your friends or NPCs. The team has quite a few original ideas for the mod that we will keep under wraps for the time being. The mod is currently well on its way to production. Anyone interested in joining, or just looking for more info on the mod can send an email over to [email protected].

please visit our site for the latest update:
www.dracten.hlgaming.com

Thank You

I know a guy that is really good when it comes to modelling and texturing, and he really loves these animal looking creatures. So ill ask him as soon as possible :D

Still Looking for some help and have got no responses the past 2 weeks.
I am wondering if I am just wasting my time with the HL2 mod community.

I'll post a update on one of the weapons enjoy.

post-22-1110419623.jpg

Back