Scout randomizer

Chaops

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why in all hell the scout has a randomizer now when standing still. Every other single weapon in cs has perfect aim for the first shot but not the scout. Considering this is the most precise weapon of all of them, W T F?

The attached image is myself in a standard server with all standard CVARS. I shot about 5 or 6 rounds standing completely still and every shot was about an inch from my crosshair. :eek:

That pic doesn't really show that much.

Sorry lemme get it with zoom. The max filesize kept me from making it larger. If you have any trouble seeing the image just make a new game and test it out yourself. Medium to long range it does it the worst.

i just tested it,

if u stand still it doesnt hit center off crosshairs but if u crouch it does.

i dont know if it was that way in old cs i never snipe so much :)

the G3 autosniper has have this problem like forever(don't know about cs:s) the first 3 shots will be way off target after each reload...hope they fix that...

You got to take in consideration the wind pattern, humidity, and elevation. Hope that helps.

lmfao. CS has no wind pattern or elevation in thier engine. It never has and never will. In fact all of the bullet ballistics for CS are basically wrong compared to thier real life counterparts. My point is why does a scout, which is supposed to be THE most accurate gun, have less accuracy than any other gun. This includes the pistols sadly to say.

"I would have displayed more images but due to the graphic and satanic nature of this game I just couldn’t show it. Stay far away from Doom III it has no value to it at all. I would highly recommend that anyone who professes themselves to be Christians, to NOT PLAY THIS GAME."
-Christ Centered Game Reviews

LOLLERSKATES!

Back