SDK not working at all now!!!!

Start the game once before using the sdk and it will work. I had the same problem.

Well i did that and i reset the config and it worked but now when i start Hammer, Face thing or the Modewl Viewer they all crash and i get a an error just like i always do. I didnt have this problem when i had the leak!!

So who do i contact. Does SDK have a contact? So far SDK is the most useless POS ever since there is no support to even get the thing to work.

Assassin X said:
Well i did that and i reset the config and it worked but now when i start Hammer, Face thing or the Modewl Viewer they all crash and i get a an error just like i always do. I didnt have this problem when i had the leak!!

So who do i contact. Does SDK have a contact? So far SDK is the most useless POS ever since there is no support to even get the thing to work.

After you reset the config, run the game once, then try.

chestburster said:
doesn't help i bet.

Your vote of confidence is admirable.

I suggest that because it fixed the problem for me.

Thanks.

Reset configs from the SDK menu - run the game (and more importantly, LOAD A MAP) - refresh SDK content. Worked for me.

well, i have to admit that my posting was just pointless. i´m gonna check my pointfile :D
i´m sorry.

chestburster said:
well, i have to admit that my posting was just pointless. i´m gonna check my pointfile :D
i´m sorry.

Eh, I'm sick and moody today, but I love me some Face Poser, so the world is good.

Back