Secret Room

7hoR

Reaction score
I found a secret room on the map de_piranesi using noclip...

de_piranesi0001.jpg

de_piranesi0002.jpg

de_piranesi0003.jpg

de_piranesi0004.jpg

i saw it before when i was spectating.... how do you get in there?

Theirs one on chatteu aswell. Its at bomb site A i think (the one with the windows above and the bushes). And if you spectate and go through the big double doors theirs a room with a map of chatteu i think.

Immortal said:
Theirs one on chatteu aswell. Its at bomb site A i think (the one with the windows above and the bushes). And if you spectate and go through the big double doors theirs a room with a map of chatteu i think.

Yep and it has a book cabnit and a map inside.

Anyone notice that odd symbol ontop of the cabinet in de_chateu is teh same one onto of the doorway on pirensi?

Yeah the giraffe has been there since the original de_chateau. To find it, either use noclip or spectator mode. Start at the CT base. Go forward. Between the base & the stairs down towards the bombsite (there's a big valve there), turn right & look up on the wall. You should see two small windows that you can't look through. Inside those is the giraffe-room.

I found the giraffe room a while ago when I was just zooming randomly as a spectator :)

Murray_H said:
Is the secret room still in Italy?

I'm quite sure it's not...there's a room that's there, but it's not really secret...there's actually a window looking inside into it.

Back