See a secret, share a secret

I brought a young 12 years old boy back to life who had tried to kill himself. I never knew what became of him.

See, I told you online people were weirdos...did anyone listen?

No.

Now it's too late! ;(

the best one is the movie sign! i know people like that :LOL: funny because its true :thumbs:

Have you guys checked out the babysitting one? This babysitter went through his clients drawers and put pinpricks in their condoms, thus ensuring him another five years of babysitting :D

Yeah one of my friends sent me this link a week or two back. I found some it quite touching... and I think it's one of the more original and interesting "blogs" out there.

This is exactly how I feel some of the time, but not all the time. Maybe I'm more of an agnostic...

Very interesting. Some are so sad, others are hilarious and a few really make me question my own life and my own morals and beliefs.
The style of each is interesting as well.
"I wish I was white." was sad, and I can relate to that.
"I still haven't told my father that I have the same disease that killed my mother." was very sad to me.
An entire book of these would be great, but it would seem so wrong to sell it for money. In fact buying a book of peoples secrets seems very wrong in itself.

Reading some of those really made me feel down because I can relate to them so easily...

Farrowlesparrow said:
Reading some of those really made me feel down because I can relate to them so easily...

"I had gay sex at church camp...3 times." ? :p
Seriously, you should tell someone close to you and get them off your chest. :) Or send one to them. Might do that myself actually...

Thats amazing. I wonder who the people are behind these secrets.

satch919 said:
Thats amazing. I wonder who the people are behind these secrets.

Oh sure, say that to throw everyone off the scent of your dark secret... :rolleyes:

:LOL: j/k

It was farrow wasn't it?

Excellent site.

/me ponders sending something in...

Some of those in there are very moving.

"I often wish someone or something would kill me.. So I could get out of this wheelchair."

That was very touching.

-Alix

i dont get the equation one.........should i? *shiver*

btw this site is very touching, moving, freakeh,(Samon :p) disturbing, SCARY, and deeply inspiring all at the same time.

-Smoke

I found that site to be touching and disturbing at the same time.

Some were really quite moving and as qckbeam said disturbing.

The 9/11 one especially. That one was really quite weird.

strange I can't find the one I really liked the other week

/me checks hd

I either cant find it now or I have went insane and blind

Attachments

• d11.jpg
    d11.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 127
StardogChampion said:
Here's another site, kinda different though:

http://www.confession.nu/
Wow. I just found one that is quite disturbing from that website..
"I'm a single male, at least once a week I go to an adult theater to get a blow job. Yesterday I did something different, I handed the guy in the next room a comdom, and put my ass up against the hole. I got ****ed for the first time, I can't believe how good it felt, I'm going back again tomorrow."

I can't believe it.

Shamrock said:
Wow. I just found one that is quite disturbing from that website..

I can't believe it.

A random reply to one of the confessions. Sorry it's pretty terrible but it made me laugh.

I've erased the specifics so I don't get in trouble (and you won't understand what the hell I'm talking about).

maybe u dont have a ****, maybe its a big ****?

oh well, ur life will forever suck stumpy
:LOL:

kirovman said:
A random reply to one of the confessions. Sorry it's pretty terrible but it made me laugh.

I've erased the specifics so I don't get in trouble (and you won't understand what the hell I'm talking about).

:LOL:
I too read that exact one. I chuckled but then thought, "Wow. People are terrible."

Shamrock said:
I too read that exact one. I chuckled but then thought, "Wow. People are terrible."

Exactly, on the first link, I can imagine people posting really stupid, insensitive things in response to some of the more heartfelt secrets.

Back