seinfeld vs. friends

seinfeld vs. friends.

• seinfeld

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • friends (gtfo)

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
This is a horrible poll - Seinfeld is comedic genius; Friends was an abortion of an attempt to create a comedy using younger people who are somewhat good-looking and hoping some yuppies somewhere could relate to their inane problems

There is no comparison, Seinfeld is clearly the winner, unless the only show you've ever seen was Friends... and even then you should be able to tell Seinfeld is better

I prefer Friends - disposable and easy viewing to watch with the gf, which is all it tries to be. Seinfeld seemed ok from the few episodes i've seen, but so much else is cleverer and funnier.

both sucked - friends was more tolerable
seriously, how did people rave about either :x

Seinfeld is ****ing brilliant, can't even imagine comparing it to tripe like friends.

This poll sucks on account to the fact that there's no "neither" option.

How could you even compare these two shows.......SEINFELD SEINFELD SEINFELD. Granted, the first few seasons of friends were pretty entertaining they don't hold a candle to SEINFELD.

well i have never heard anyone say they didnt like seinfeld.
Surely they must be shot!;)

Seinfelt sucks.
Friends wasn't exactly great, but it was fun from time to time, which is far more than you can say about Seinfelt.

Seinfelt sucks.
Friends wasn't exactly great, but it was fun from time to time, which is far more than you can say about Seinfelt.

I agree. Friends wasn't exactly very geniously funny, but more like a show you watch to entertain yourself with a few chuckles from time to time.

Actually, I've never watched it. I just detest sitcoms in general.
Seinfeld is no ordinary sitcom. It's genuinely clever and incredibly well-written, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's got some of the funniest plotlines in any comedy. Honestly, the hardest I've ever laughed is from a couple of Seinfeld episodes. I cannot believe people are voting Friends over this, it nearly disgusts me.

Seinfelt sucks.

Your opinion may be that you feel 'Seinfeld' sucks, but pay respect to at least spell the name right. Anywho, Seinfeld owns.

Holy shit uneven poll batman.

Maybe the next poll should be
"which is better: free money or being kicked in the face?"
or
"which is better: Blade Runner or Alien versus Predator."

Seinfeld duh.

Anybody who says Seinfeld sucks is wrong.

VOTE FRIENS AND I KEEL U GOOOD

Seinfield for sophisticated & witty individuals
Friends for retarded highschool chums

Hehehe, i watched Seinfield last night. The one where Kramer can't get his pants off.

I view Friends as something like a chick flick. Sienfeld episodes are 3-4 short sketches that intertwine with each other. Seinfeld is more entertaining because there's more going on.

Seinfeld is awesomeness, but I can only really watch it in moderation. Friends is always good for a quick, dumb laugh.

Edit - Err, that said, Seinfeld wins for quality vs. quantity.

Edit2 - Also, judging by the obvious bias of the poll creater, can we assume this is to settle a quarrel with a friend? :p

Edit2 - Also, judging by the obvious bias of the poll creater, can we assume this is to settle a quarrel with a friend? :p

Probably, and we can also assume that the friend is a Friends fan:E , making this poll null and void. Anyways Seinfeld remains IMHO one of the best comedy series ever.

Friends sucked, I think I have watched probably 5 episodes in all and not a single one made me even crack a smile once. I really do not understand why it was so successful, Seinfeld on the other hand was pure genius I think. I still watch reruns often and get a good laugh even at things I know are about to happen.

Friends has one good and well developed character; Ross.

All the characters in Seinfeld are great.

I mean, the look Kramer gives Jerry after George tells him that the Pigman could be driving a two-seater.

"George, be realistic."

That scene is funnier than the whole of friends.

Anyone who thinks that Friends is better than Seinfeld deserves to fall in a well and die.

Seinfeld isn't popular at all in the UK. Maybe it's not our type of humour (or maybe we just have a crap load of better shows readily available ;))

Kramer is probably the best character ever. In anything. TV or otherwise.

Seinfeld. If you don't like it, your a nazi. Yes, I said it.

perhaps i should have replaced friends with frasier so the poll wouldnt be so uneven

Seinfeld isn't popular at all in the UK. Maybe it's not our type of humour (or maybe we just have a crap load of better shows readily available ;))

Maybe because Europe is anti-semetic?

Back