Selling My Comp D:

Mista Sparkle

Reaction score
I'm looking for an estimate on how much I should sell my computer.

Here's the specs...

Q6600 (not sure if it has G0 stepping or not)
Geforce 8800 GT XFX Alpha Dog XXX edition
2 Gigs of Ram
22 inch LG widescreen monitor
Fang Z Board
Wireless Bluetooth keyboard
G5 gaming mouse (2 thumb buttons)
Legit copy of Windows XP & Vista
250 Gig HD
650 Watt BFG Power Supply
Generic Case
CD/DVD Burner

Games Included...

Steam Games Included -
Bioshock, ID Superpack, Company of Heroes with expansion, CS zero, CS zero deleted scenes, CS, CS:S, DOD, DOD:S, Deathmatch Classic, DOOM Ultimate, DOOM II, DOOM 3, DOOM 3 ROE, Final DOOM, Garry's Mod (the purchased version), HL, The Orange Box, HL Blue Shift, Hitman 1, Hitman 2, Hitman: Bloodmoney, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance Unfinished Business, Prey, Team Fortress Classic

Unreal Tournament 3
Stalker
Crysis
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition
The C&C Saga Pack
Battlefield 2
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Call of Duty 4

And any other games I can find that I've purchased.

I was thinking around a $1000 but thought it is probably worth more than that with all the software included.

You might want to try eBay with what you've got. This isn't the place for it, unfortunately.

Mail it to me and I'll examine it and give you an estimate.

damn man thats is some nice stuff. i would start a bid at 1200.

That's where I intend to sell it, but I thought I'd go here to get a better estimate.

Set a starting price of about $999 and see what happens.

Also, selling Steam accounts is against the Steam EULA, so be careful.

*snip*

I was thinking around a $1000 but thought it is probably worth more than that with all the software included.

You probably have about $1800 of stuff right there. I wouldn't take anything below $1500. Start it at $1000 and set a reserve at what you feel is the bare minimum.

That is quite nice. :cool: Why are you selling your PC anyways? Are you giving up the life of being a slave to technology and have decided to live the Amish paradise?

Hah, shit man you got some diligence to give that up for school. :thumbs:

Back