Selling my Radeon 9700 pro on ebay for £80 (£50)

azz0r

Reaction score
I'm selling my RADEON 9700 PRO on ebay - Ive set the auction to start @ £50 and put a buy it now @ £80, P+P is about 6.50 depending (4 optional second class).

Do you think this seems about right? Im not too sure how much a second hand card is worth really, there are a few 9700 auctions going for around £80 - so I followed suite.

*EDIT* Sorry i previously said i doubt people would pay £80 using the Buy It Now option but since you have put on that Iceberg cooling and made it easier to overclock i can see why the price is higher :LOL: Also it has a pretty fast core :p

Yeah, with the x800 pro.

The 9700 runs it well, but obviously not As well.

i have a 9800PRO and it runs it on low texture detail for some reason.

i have a 9800 pro and i have completed HL2 with max details, 2x AA and 4x AF with very smooth frames. Sometimes i pump it up to 4xAA but during hectic moments it can go sub -30 fps.

Am i wrong, but cant a 9700 be flashed to 9800 pro?

`unreal said:
i have a 9800 pro and i have completed HL2 with max details, 2x AA and 4x AF with very smooth frames. Sometimes i pump it up to 4xAA but during hectic moments it can go sub -30 fps

Cool so do i, but i tend to leave AA & AF off just for added performance.

`unreal said:
Am i wrong, but cant a 9700 be flashed to 9800 pro?

I think it could be done with alot of cooling!? Maybe someone should try. I think it could be flashed to 9800 but not 9800Pro. Unreal have you read anywhere about clocking your Pro to an XT? I was thinking about that. Just to get a little more boost from it.

Back