seriously need HELP!!!!!!

Bounty_Bam

Reaction score
ok, ive just downloaded the Genius sound maker 5.1 driver and all i got was a file full of driver and i have NO IDEA where to put them?!?!

PLEASE please please help ASAP!!!!

OK, I just posted a similar thing in a different thread, so it's fresh in my head :). Right click on My Computer, and choose manage. Then choose Device Manager. You will be given a list of your devices on your computer. If you have something that says unknown device, or is otherwise a yellow question mark, choose that one. Elsewhere, expand the Category Sound, video, and game controllers, and find your sound card. Right click on whichever device (existing sound card, or unknown drivers), and choose Update Driver... Choose Install from a specific location (Advanced), and click next. Make sure the box Include this location in the search is chosen, then click browse and navigate to where the drivers are unpacked. Mash Next > until it's done. If that doesn't work, then either you chose the wrong device, or those are the wrong drivers.

Hope this helped!

thats what i thought too man, but i tryed and it couldnt find required files. i download the genius soundmaker 5.1 drivers, but the item which has the yellow ? on it is in "other devices" and theres:

multimedia audio controller
Raid

i am so stuck...

Back