Shadowgrounds Unlocked on Steam

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! Check it...I've done this joke already, haven't I? Arse. Now what the hell am I supposed to do? That's it man! Game over! [br]Yes, Shadowgrounds is now available on Steam to download. It's an "epic sci-fi game that blends addictive old school gameplay and modern technology played from a top-down perspective," with a "devastating arsenal of weapons" (presumably including nukes, knives, shark sticks and supersonic, electronic ball-breakers). Well, you'd hardly want non-devastating weapons. Sorry, what? This whole facility is basically a fusion reactor? No pulse fire? Well the hell am I supposed to use, man? Harsh language? [br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]PC Gamer gave it 75%, and it's only a tenner, so what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Ahem. At least this way, you'll be able to boast to your team about how many simulated drops you've been on next time your command ability is questioned. It happens to the best of us.

I like to keep this handy. For close encounters.

This game would be much better if it had lan\internet play, I can't believe they wern't able to make it.

I still have the demo, need to get to it soon. Check this game out..

Even though there is no online multiplay, the single player is very fun. Some good cheap entertainment.. even though it tends to crash a lot of overclocked computers.

shadowgrounds is realy worth the few $.
I enjoyed it more then the most ego shooters that came out in the past month.

I thought it was cool, I miss these kinds of games but i wish i found them fun. :/

Anyone remember expendable? (For PS1)

I tried the demo of this. It was okay. Fun for a while but I don't think I'd buy it.

Raziel-Jcd said:
I thought it was cool, I miss these kinds of games but i wish i found them fun. :/

Anyone remember expendable? (For PS1)
My uncle had that game for his computer! Unfortunately I was only 9 or 10, so I died a lot. But the health display kind of creeped me out on how it showed your character turning into bones when you take damage :x

The models just look dumb, but the gameplay is quite good, although laggy at times (but then, my computer sucks).

Back