Shammy's got new kittiez!

Shamrock

Companion Cube
Reaction score
So, I told a few of you over the use of Steam and MSN that I was getting a new kitten, well, as it turns out, I got two! I know what you are saying, "Shammy, you crazy mofo!" But hear me out! One of the kittens isn't mine! I got it for my sister. I know, I know. I'm an incredibly nice guy. Would you guys like pixxx? Well, you are in luck! The pictures shall be under these paragraphs.

Now, I know you are asking yourself what is the name of me beautiful kitten? Well, as it turns out, last week I was debating betwix the names of Shamrock and Gordon. See now you are saying, "oh way to copy off that one guy!" See here is where it gets interesting. I have more seniority, and I have been looking for a new kitten for several months. Plus, these names have been on my mind for quite some time. Also, I didn't think I should name him after meself. :p

My Gordon > than that other guys Gordon. Why? Obviously because it is mine. He is a fucking beast, too. He has been attacking EVERY THING all day. He was beating the shit out of his brother as well.

PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

Gordon:
img20902io6.jpg

Gordon AGAIN!:
img20912lj1.jpg

Oh look, MY BELLY!:
img20922sj7.jpg

Cat #2:
img21032ms1.jpg

#2 Looking on with ANGER:
img21042nz6.jpg

Awww, adorable.

Makes me wish my cats were kittens again.

Cat #2 doesnt like his name. Thats why hes angry.

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Very cute cats!

You should of gotten a russian blue though.

I love russian blue cats. I really want to get one. I'd also love to have a Birman cat as well.

4601153321c03d64eceab20qk3.jpg

16163804238332db8f66ab8eu1.jpg

I would feel bad if my brother got a name and I didn't.

I sense a trend. Perhaps we should all get new kittens and name them Gordon.

If I ever get my own cat, I'll name mine Cubbage.

"Your cock looks like a pussy"

I thought that txt I sent you was perfect for the picture.

Cute cats shammy, send them to us for a weekend, we want to play with em! :(

They'll start coming home late, reeking of booze and smoke. They never want to see to you, only coming into view for dinner, a quick pat, and disappear without even saying thanks. And then you'll find...*sniff*...and then you'll find someone elses booties on them. ;(

Sound familiar?

Of course not. Kittehs stay cute forever. :angel:

AWW!

He is a fucking beast, too. He has been attacking EVERY THING all day.

If he starts clawing the furniture, don't bother with these things, my little kitty Luna is still clawing up my relatively new couch, but not too bad though, it's more to get my attention than anything else. She barely uses the elaborate post I got her.

Very cute cats!

You should of gotten a russian blue though.

I love russian blue cats. I really want to get one.

4601153321c03d64eceab20qk3.jpg

16163804238332db8f66ab8eu1.jpg

Mine is similar to a russian blue. Not sure of her lineage, since she just showed up one day.

She's no spring kitteh, though - there're quite a few white hairs on her pretty dark-gray coat...

When they grow up, they pretend to be like ceiling cat:

2238479489_760bf00892.jpg

Silly cat. Floorboards is not for kittens.

I want a cat now :(

One day I will have one!

D'you know what rocks about Canada? Right beside the PArliament buildings is a big outdoor cat shelter. So every trip to see stuffy politics ends in cats

2204518780090621030ndbpaf8.jpg

Evo said:
I want a cat now :(

One day I will have one!

Me too, I've wanted my own cat for quite a while now.

Back