Short Recoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jondy

Reaction score
Why was he banned? As a puny mortal, I enjoyed his superhuman presence.

Was gonna PM a mod but as only one of them banned him, would be hit n' miss.

Nonsense.

All the mods got together and pressed the ban button simutaneously.

WoW, not that he's gone I feel... so much more... worthy! I'm not an inferiour bieng anymore!

There's only so many times a person can post "I could beat him/her/it up" and it still be amusing.

SimonomiS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Eh?

Thats when I click on Crush's link.

Ah dammit. I wanted the pleasure of banning him. Although I'm sure with his superhuman strength and ability to mind control computers, he'd be able to reverse it and simulateously punch me through my monitor at the same time.

Believe me when I tell you that the second thread Crush linked to is the single best thread ever posted on these fine forums.

I'll go all Vegeta879 and demand to be a mod! :p

(Sorry Vegeta, I know you didn't but its a funny community joke, like Ritz former bitchiness)

Zerimski said:
Believe me when I tell you that the second thread Crush linked to is the single best thread ever posted on these fine forums.

Can we at least have some highlights?

I wanted to hear more about airsoft from him, he seemed to know a lot about it. Maybe he was just lying, the bastard.

Plus he was so sexy. His posts made me wet.

With sweat.

Yep.

GonzoBabbleshit said:
Can we at least have some highlights?
Let's just say it's a couple of 'schoolgirls' getting 'friendly'.

Let me guess, the thread involved TDE in some way :p

I noticed he started to act differently for some reason and then BAN....

Maybe someone got into his account, maybe he was seduced by someone who stole his account, it is worth its weight in gold. I will sadly miss my Ray Mears of HL2net, i was in his group 1 as well apparently, although i'm not sure why, but its nice. I assume his offending posts were deleted, as i cant find anything remotely incriminating. 7 day ban only i hope.

Great, now that I've posted in this thread the man is going to kill me. You know, he has trained to become one of the strongest fighters of our times. He has also shed himself of useless things such as puny human emotions. He was truely what we all wanted to be, the best of the best of the best of the best of the best.... SIR!

Been ages since I've been here, but HLS is screwed.
I didn't know Short was here...

Anywho, hi to those who know me; hi to those who don't.

I demand to banned too!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me horny too know Im exiled

mrkab00m said:
Been ages since I've been here, but HLS is screwed.
I didn't know Short was here...

Anywho, hi to those who know me; hi to those who don't.

join date december 2004....no one knows you....but hi. Also I noticed right before he was banned, SR changed his teh avatar.

mehhh :|
lately it seems all the fun is in the forums which us people can't access :(
HATERS!!!!!!!! :frown:

Just post some comedy quotes!

Pleeeaaaaseeee....orraaalllliwiilllgiveeeee.

I want to know how funny it is.

There's no words worth quoting. And there's no pictures that we can quote.

Are there pictures you can PM?

haha joke :p

Yeah.... that is, without a doubt, one of the best threads of all time. And SM is 100% about it being hilarious.

And quit giving them hints...sooner or later they'll figure out that it's a bunch of rather embarassing photos that Mr.Badger took and had the brilliant idea to show them to us on IRC.. :) (We love CB!)

/me goes to talk to badger about this

MRbadger you say?

Hmmm... *remembers website of a similiar name*

IT'S A CLUE!

Now seriosuly stop giving us hints :p

Unless you.... like it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back