Should i buy halflife?

-AnthraX-

Reaction score
I want to find out what all this black mesa thing is, do you guys think i should buy this game? Its down at my games shop for 20 squid with cs, halflife and some other mods, some kind of special pack i think...i need something to keep me occupied lol. Should i buy it so my halflife 2 experience is better?

20 squid? Get it! You can get squid for $5 a kilo where I live! That's like 30 of the little buggers!:E

Don't flame, don't flame, joooookiiiinnng!:cheese:

Seeya.

Well for todays standards, the game really aint that great.
I tried replaying it, but got bored very quick.

yeah definately buy it. I bought it last friday from amazon uk markket place for 11 quid. I completed bs OF and HL yesterday , used a few cheats though. but the graphics are great for its age i was amazed.

yeah you should get it... its worthwile :) and cheap ofcourse =D

Even if it's an old game, the story and the atmosphere is great. You should buy it if you want to know the full history and have a better experience with HL2.

WTF is WRONG with you?

Okay I'm just kidding. Go buy the damn game and beat it before hl2 comes out.

I bought HL last week after the delay news for the first time, though i played and finish it in 1999:eek:

I'm having fun playing it again @1600x1200 AAx6 Afx16 :LOL:

I'm happy to finally add the box to my collection at last :cool:

btw i had no idea about half life and the other HL related games beofer the end of last week. Yuo buy HL generation. In that you get HL, Blue shift and oppsoing forces and CS. What you do is install HL then the Blue shift high definition pack , this will improve the HL graphics a bit. Then play through HL, then opposing forces then Blue shift. Each game take the role of a different character.

for cheats you add -dev -console to the end of the shortcut, then ` to bring down console then various cheat commands like god and noclip.

Originally posted by -AnthraX-
I want to find out what all this black mesa thing is, do you guys think i should buy this game? Its down at my games shop for 20 squid with cs, halflife and some other mods, some kind of special pack i think...i need something to keep me occupied lol. Should i buy it so my halflife 2 experience is better?

wtf?

Back