Should i buy something else?

Silent Zero

Reaction score
I have my eyes on 3 games.... HL2 CSX and HALO(PC) 1 is out another has a solid releasedate (i hope) and another got delayed.....

i hope yom kippur... but they don't give a releasedate :( what should i buy??

sweet! apparently counterstrike 10 is out! buy that.

added: and is yer mom bundled with it? For that all important extra fifty bucks?

counterstrike for xbox is the biggest pile of turgid waste I have ever seen. Halo is a fantastic game, made better with better graphics and mouse support - but fantastic to begin with, and worth your money.
Don't let the fact it began its life on a console throw you off, its great.
Max Payne 2 is supposedly out soon. Half life 2 won't be out until any of us get our paycheques again, might as well get something else to waste time with.

halo won't dissappoint, but you need a fast computer to run it. Its good mindless fun so if your into thinking games don't get it.

Maybe in the wrong forum, but I'm picking up Call of Duty when it's released. At first I wasn't that impressed with the demo, but after playing through it a couple times, it really is an immersive experience. Better than DoD or MoHAA, no question. Probably would have been hailed as a ground-breaking FPS, except that it will get buried when HL2 ships a couple weeks later.

Halo sux, the gfx aren't great and the gameplay is repetive as hell, would go for Max payne2 and Call of duty m8 :)

Why do you people ask such stupid questions? Nobody cares!

Call of Duty for sure... but shouldn't this be in Off Topic?

They took the Co Op out of HALO PC.

Basically the only redemning part of Halo.

Back