Should there be a Xeno/Interdimensional biologist group?

Should there be a Xenobiologist/Interdimensional Expiditions team?

• Total voters
J

Jester2000

What are youre thoughts? should there be a group dedicated to the study and documentation of all the creatures in the Half-Life searies? remember, its never too late to start one!

Yes yes yes yes yes. The Xen creatures are too interesting, I want to know all! But thats just me :thumbs:

Hahaha, I'll refrain from polling since I'm sure I'll be one of those folks writing for the thing. ;P

The evidence is there for anyone to interperate. We don't need people with a semi-official stamp to make stuff up.

Very good point; it would sort of restrict the speculation process. And in this particular field of study, that's almost all there is to do...

Its just for fun, its not super serious, I mean making theories is sort of the reason for it is to have fun and just fool around with new and old ideas, kind of like they do on the news. :) If either of you dont like it, thats fine, but for those of us that do, we are going to rip half life canon a new one.

Yes, it would be interesting talking about it. But make sure to include a life policy on those who want to be part of the team saying a side effect could result in permanent lactose intolerance from combine interdimensional travel.

Do you propose that a bunch of people meat up and discuss headcrabs for 3 days or a role-playing thing BTW?

Do you propose that a bunch of people meat up and discuss headcrabs for 3 days or a role-playing thing BTW?

well naturally they'd HAVE to meet in a tree house. Not just some fourms.

Haha. I'll bring the crowbar... er... that isn't a headcrab hiding in the tree is it?

I think most people who care know pretty much everything there is to know about them anyway, so no.

Que-Ever, is that symbol on your avatar from Boba Fett's shoulder pad?

It's Jango Fett's symbol. Remember it from the game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

It was originally on boba's shoulder, they probably made it into jango's sign for the game. I just made the background of it red.

Im sorry for the three that voted No, but majority rules, and now it's up to the staff of HL2.net to decide the fate of where this poll goes.

Out of the sixteen that voted yes, 12 of them are noobs, from this year or the end of last. So if you guys wanna write your whatever, go ahead, but personally, I am tired of reading the same theories aad speculations on the same ten animals over and over.

Back