Show us your desktop! (56k, beware!)

Guys...do any of you know a program so I can see the weather in my area?Like say it gives real time weather updates on my desktop or somethin...

Heh...sorry but I don't like any of the programs by them.They seemed to always take up most of my ram.So any other program?

lol hiya drfreenman im dr freeman lol anyway have a look on the ati site search for theme manager

drfreeman said:
lol hiya drfreenman im dr freeman lol anyway have a look on the ati site search for theme manager

errr...
u know i had this name first :p
hmm..now i might have to change names.. :|
oh well thanks anyways.

Dr. Freeman said:
errr...
u know i had this name first :p
hmm..now i might have to change names.. :|
oh well thanks anyways.
Don't!You're the orignal...he's the one that has to change the nick.

He's the noob so he has to change. :p

while we are on the subject of desktop goodies ...ive heard of this thing called sysmetric thats like a big system clock
i wanted to know where i can get this or other aps that can tell me the time of about 3 countrie or more .

Here's my desktop. She's my girlfriend, before you ask. I'm a big shmoo, I guess (or a total creep.)

s1.jpg

This is my 384 MB of RAM edition. Still working on the 1024, I will post it later.

Kid A said:
s1.jpg

This is my 384 MB of RAM edition. Still working on the 1024, I will post it later.
It's perfect...

I have a 1280x 1024 LCD...
So I think the screenshot will take to long to download for the slow people in here, 56k....
hehe....

::Anton

Tr0n said:
Shoulda expected you was gonna have something motocross on your desktop... :rolleyes:

Yeah. :|

Check out the Red Orchestra shortcut on my desktop...I made that icon all by myself! :O

Back