Simple Coop games?

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
I've being playing a lot of Worms recently with a mate and also GTA2. These are free, simple games. That's what we enjoy playing together, the arcade style games plus, they are easy to use for free.

However I would love some sort of Coop "survival" game, similar to those classic arcade games where you and a mate have to fight through levels in a birdseye style view, like Smash TV if anyone remembers it.

Can anyone suggest any? Multiplayer online by the way. :)

Probably thinking of gauntlet legends. Get the n64 version for an emu that has online play and you should be occupied for a while :)

I've being playing a lot of Worms recently with a mate and also GTA2. These are free, simple games. That's what we enjoy playing together, the arcade style games plus, they are easy to use for free.

However I would love some sort of Coop "survival" game, similar to those classic arcade games where you and a mate have to fight through levels in a birdseye style view, like Smash TV if anyone remembers it.

Can anyone suggest any? Multiplayer online by the way. :)

If "crimson" has online play it might be exactley what you're looking for.

I dislike emulators, they never work very well. Can't find any information Crimson, although I doubt it has online play either. :(

Can you get flash games that are 2 player like what I would like? Loads of survival games on those like forts or killin' zombies.

svencoop for HL1 is your best bet as far as im concerned... or serious sam 1 (first or second encounter).

for survival... there were some resident evil levels of svencoop... pretty well made. or "they hunger"... not sure if it ever went coop though.

its sad being a coop gamer...

gears of war maybe. or doom, that has some great online mods for it and the like. jDoom... or zDaemon. they rule.

svencoop for HL1 is your best bet as far as im concerned... or serious sam 1 (first or second encounter).

for survival... there were some resident evil levels of svencoop... pretty well made. or "they hunger"... not sure if it ever went coop though.

its sad being a coop gamer...

gears of war maybe. or doom, that has some great online mods for it and the like. jDoom... or zDaemon. they rule.

Oh man, I used to play that with Heretic and such...the good ol' days.

My friends not much of a gamer, so classic games like Worms and Coop stuff is the best bet. :(

I dislike emulators, they never work very well. Can't find any information Crimson, although I doubt it has online play either. :(

Can you get flash games that are 2 player like what I would like? Loads of survival games on those like forts or killin' zombies.

Sorry, its called Crimsonland

It has co-op but I'm not sure if there's an online feature, I havent played it in a long time. (I think the 2p mode might just be a second person on your keyboard)
shot_08.jpg

Link

Alien Swarm: Infested when it comes out for Source. That's Co-Op.

Can't help much cause... to be honest, I can't think of many others.

Crimsonland is perfect for what I'm looking for but no Lan/Online play. :(

Thanks guys for helping.

LOL, I just realised the white guy always gets to go first in chess.

Eh? Eh?

Back