SiN Episodes Steam Skin

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
Just what colour is Steam, anyway? Maybe I'm just colour blind (well, I am) but it looks to me like someone's mixed grey and green acrylic paints with a lump of moist mud, before smearing this strange-smelling concoction over a black canvas. That's not necessarily a bad thing... well, not until you've spent half an hour browsing through the dull server list and your eyes are starting to glaze over. [br] [br] Help is at hand. [br] [br] Ritual employee Steve Hessel has crafted this sleek SiN Episodes styled Steam Skin (Sibilance for the win), and it’s sharp blues and stylish yellows (oranges? Damn colour-blindness) prove a welcome relief from Steam’s default look. [br]

[br]You can download the skin here.

I'm glad to see a steam skin pushed an excellent mod news post down a notch.

I'll be replacing the default one, nonetheless.

It's showing off my Advance Wars desktop :shh:

But seriosuly, they're all about to be pushed down again by a rather sexy Q&A article with Mr. Lombardi...

Nice, professional screenshot with the desktop/taskbar full of stuff not cropped out. :p

It was cropped out the first two times I tried to upload it, but HL2.net rejects any file over 100kb, and on my last attempt I forgot to neaten it up. And I can't be bothered to upload it again. So ner.

I would get this because it's blue, but it has sin stuff on it as well (of course) :LOL: I just want something different to look at then see the same green all the time :E

Completely wrong colour-scheme for me, but still cool that they made it. Actually thought that steam-developers should make skins for their games too as late as today.

.bog.

Sexy stuff, been looking for a nice new Steam skin for sometime ;)

Looks nice! But I'll stick with the mixed grey and green acrylic paints with a lump of moist mud skin.

I'm getting the new one. I can't stand the dull old one.

Pesmerga said:
Is it just me or is the new skin uber slow.

It's exactly the same as the old one for me... no slow down whatsoever.

Its cool, but i still like the Olive Green default skin more.

I can't find the skins folder :(

*edit*
I fixed it, I made my own skins folder :D

your desktop sucks lololol :hmph:

I quite like the skin thus far

Elexis

I'd really like it if the background had Elexis Sinclair animatedly jogging in slow motion. :dozey:

Back