So a guy I know is in a competition to get his comic signed..

mchammer75040

Reaction score
A friend of mine is in a competition to get signed by DC comics, thought I'd post it here since most of us are into comics and that sort of thing. Its pretty damn cool, competition ends on the 31st:
Woodstock is a small and insignificant town on the East coast of Canada. Tucked away along a highway connecting the dots of civilization; overlooked, isolated. Unless you find yourself in desperate need of a restroom or fuel on your way to a more important place, you?ll never even know it exists. With a winter storm raging, the paranoia of what exists outside the small town?s limits has reached a fevered pitch among its inhabitants. Its neighboring city, a mecca of urban decadence, has been plagued by a series of violent and bloody murders. Unsolved cases, brutal and seemingly senseless, only confirm to the panicked townspeople that the city has truly begun its complete descent into corruption and chaos. Lest there be a spillover of destructive influence, the town has retreated into itself. Andy is not a popular girl, nor is she an outsider. Low key and intelligent, she is the center of a group of friends who all teeter on the fringe of the high school social circle. Every one of them has hopes that reach far beyond the town?s limits, dreams that are as diverse as their hairstyles. However, what none of them yet know is that the paths to their dreams are about to hit some very real snags. Their stay in Woodstock might be far shorter then they had hoped as a trail of blood leading from the big city finds it?s way into their town and directly into their lives. Long buried secrets are unearthed as we discover that depravity and evil are not limited to the city.
Check it out
www.zudacomics.com/node/945
If you like it sign up and vote for the man, hes a badass artist and deserves it.
:cheers:

Back