so are we done here?

terrorist420

Reaction score
is there anything else to speculate over? can i get on with my life and pass school now?

IS THERE ANYTHING WE LEFT OUT OF THE QUESTION?????

(this forum has gone through 99.999% of everything imaginable to think of, anyone find that special .00001%?)

i must know... :monkee:

You can quit if you want *whispering*you coward*whispering*.
Even if there is nothing more to say, I'm staying. Too good people around here.

We could speculate why you spent the time to speculate about half life 2, instead of going to school and getting on with real life.

Would that fill that 00001%

Samon said:
We could speculate why you spent the time to speculate about half life 2, instead of going to school and getting on with real life.

Would that fill that 00001%
frogot the .

AntiAnto said:
You can quit if you want *whispering*you coward*whispering*.
Even if there is nothing more to say, I'm staying. Too good people around here.

Did you mean "too" or "two"? :D

I think there's lots more to discover and speculate on in HL2, and consider the build-up to the release of HL3... Best site EVAR anyway :)

After people still continue to beat the game and the ending gets somewhat old, the .00001% you are talking about is probably going to be a HL4 theory thread... -.-

Well, as time goes on and people continue to buy and complete HL2, people are going to continue to want to join these forums and rehash the same theories and threads....

That might sound horrible, but every now and again one of them might come up with something new...

I agree alot has already been theorised but I don't think the forums will die, plenty of mods coming out, HL2 expansion, HL3 all coming out fairly soon. So as a reply to the title, no we are not done here.

What kind of thread...

No, you know what, it's NOT going to end.

This is like my 2nd post in this forum heh.. I like to stay out of all this wacky speculation.

vegeta897 said:
I like to stay out of all this wacky speculation.

I could just imagine several users, warped by so much time speculating huddling around you and dragging you away.

Your one of us now :rolling:

Well, I believe the great times of speculation and discovery is over. most of them have been answered or solved already. but im hoping that im wrong.

The speculation won't stop, i mean, with expansions on the horizon, and the definate confirmation of a third, there's going to be a whole lot more to speculate.

I'm making a Half-Life A-Z that people will be saying I'm wrong in for an entire week.

HalfLife is never gonna end until the third installment is released. Until that time, im sure it will start to fade but I bet it would take a long time. . .
agree?

The speculation cannot be stopped, resistance is futile :borg:

Until we get a media release for the next part of the half life story, we are doomed to killing threads such as

OMG G-M4AN !S TEH G)Rd0N 0Rz STAL!N!!!11one!1eleven!11!!!1

Back