So, I beat HL2.

Sneakerzz

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this game. I mean, more than any other game I ever played before, and the storyline just kept me playing straight through. I believe in other life outside of this planet, and that caused me to get sucked right into the game play. The levels, physics, scenery and much else kept me captivated till the very end of the game. I just wish it was longer, It took me a mere 22 hours to beat. =[

I've started HL2E1, and the funny thing is, I got myself a hopwire vortex grenade and accidently killed dog and Alyx =[. But so far it's a great game!

Well, the longer the better, which is why I liked it so much, but that is just from my Steam page, and it includes deaths, redos, screwing around with different file types, etc. The ending was great, but I wonder, did Breen die? I can't figure that out.

I've started HL2E1, and the funny thing is, I got myself a hopwire vortex grenade and accidently killed dog and Alyx =[. But so far it's a great game!

Cheeeeaaatttterrrr!!! Everybody look! he cheated! Oooohhh! ... Yeah i like cheating too ;).

We're not sure, still. It's commonly thought among most of us that he did. (Right guys!?)

I used the hopwire grenade too and destroyed the world, I learnt a valuable lesson not to use it again D:

Well, I saw a video about the hopwire and I thought I'd try it really fast, and it shows 3 bodies of both dog and alyx lying on the ground, but they were still alive and playing like nothing happened, haha :D. But yeah, I prefer to cheat once I actually beat the game.

EDIT:
I used the hopwire grenade too and destroyed the world, I learnt a valuable lesson not to use it again D:

How...?

You'll definatley enjoy the Episodes
Half-Life is the best video game out there, well in my opinion
I've never heard of that Hopwire Grenade
I must try it out

type hopwire_vortex 1 into the console, then type give weapon_hopwire.

Then throw it, run far back, and click fire again to activate it.

Creates a black hole vortex and sucks up all physics objects near it. Which is why you run away haha.

Haha, thank you. Did you guys also thinking the ending was kind of meh? Nothing like the Nihilanth.

Yeah it was kinda disapointing , but Ep3 should have a boss ... i hope.

What if it turns out in Ep3 we have to fight an advisor thats in soup kitchen throwing hobos and spoons at you , then Gordon wakes up and it turns out he was on a giant drug trip and he's all like "faaarrr ouuuuttt" then he looks in a mirror and hes actually Stalin. And the G-man was a figment of his imagination. That would be an awesome end to the HL series.

I hope they make HL3, but after EP3, I hope it doesn't turn out to be nothing but overkill. Seeing as how they said EP3 def. isn't the end to the series.

I must try out the grenade then lol
I bet you that you will have an Advisor boss battle in Ep. 3
I heard somewhere, forgot where, that Ep. 3 might be the end for Gordon
But Half-Life 3 will have someone else as the maing character
Has anyone else heard of this, or am I just taking this out of nowhere? lol

So far nothing has been confirmed about Ep 3 , so yeah , your making it up.

Oh
I swear I heard it somewhere
No!
I think it was just a random discussion about it somewhere on this forum
Like a "What do you think" thing
I think that's it

We knew it wasn't ending at Episode 3? Because they stated there will probably be an Episode 4 developed by someone else, but that could easily change. Regardless they had no intention in finishing off a story which is so successful and profitable. It will continue.

With regards to Gordon moving on, we have no information on that whatsoever, only speculation that Adrian Shepherd may return, but hopefully he won't. D:

No, it was somewhere on this site. I read it once I joined I believe

With regards to Gordon moving on, we have no information on that whatsoever, only speculation that Adrian Shepherd may return, but hopefully he won't. D:

I'll admit it, I'm a fan of Adrian Shepherd lol. I do wish he returns for something. A cameo or a leading role, whatever it is.

Back