So is off topic secret now?

Dan

Tank
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that all of the off topic forums are now hidden. I thought they had been removed. Then I logged myself in and suddenly they show up again. How long ago did this happen?

Pi was embarrassed of guests seeing our squabblings over religion.

Guest: Oh this place seems so nice!
*signs up
Now a new member: OH DEAR GOD!

Pretty funny considering the amount of activity in the other forums.

New guy: "This forum is ****ing dead."

Yeah, its gonna kill the new member count by a 20 a month.

Pretty funny considering the amount of activity in the other forums.

New guy: "This forum is ****ing dead."

As far as I'm concerned, Off-Topic is one of the only areas. Some days my eyes open, but rarely.

Hell, even when Half-Life 3 comes out, I won't be talking about it in the other areas... I'll be talking about it in Gaming! I better be able to anyway.

It's part of the secret plan to fight inflation. Of the user base.

Remember when the lounge used to be off topic, and the off topic forums were called the lounge?

Yeah expect anyone can join this Illuminati, were more 'Ted's back garden BBQ club.'

You know, it'd be hilarious if Hetairia were actually a hl2.net subforum, nestling snugly between the internet buttocks of The Lounge and Gaming.

I've said too much. You never read this.

You know, it'd be hilarious if Hetairia were actually a hl2.net subforum, nestling snugly between the internet buttocks of The Lounge and Gaming.

Who would care?

Certainly not me, not anymore. My ass wounds have already healed long ago.

:ssh:

Ironic that the off-topic forums contain all the topics. The forum could do with a restructuring, it's bloated into too many categories at the moment.

Yes!

There doesn't need to be a separate section for each Half-Life Episode, or for Portal 2 or Left 4 Dead 2. And those are just a few examples.

I agree. Merge the SP and MP games section and just make it:

• Half-Life
  • Portal
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Team Fortress
  • Day of Defeat
  • Counter Strike

I suppose it would be nice, but do you guys actually care? I only look in a thread there if one happens to catch my eye as I scroll to off topic.

It would just make for a cleaner layout and less scrolling down to get to the good stuff.

I just use New Posts so sections are basically irrelevant to me.

Was at work and since i can't log in through work for some reason I usually just lurk around...was very sad today :(

Why don't we just delete the forums. It causes cancer.

ALIEN cancer

i say we delete cyberpitz...

viewthread.php

Rizzo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:(

char

I'm still sore over not getting invited to join.

Yeah, anyway, back on topic: This sucks. Rectify it. Or else.

Back