So, who has Max Payne 2?

Spiffae

Reaction score
It's 11:30 AM here on the East Coast, and i'm guessing that if any of you enterprising youths got over to the local computer store, you've probably got a nice shiny copy of Max Payne 2. So, how is it? screenshots?

But I dare you to reveal anything that has got something to do with the plot!

Originally posted by Frank
But I dare you to reveal anything that has got something to do with the plot!

He's joking! He's joking! Don't give anything away!!!

/end n00b clarification

OMG Liek mona turns out to max's father and max dies and everyone laughs and the end!1

... over one week to go, sigh :hmph:

Max dies, but not before he finds out his g/f is preg. with his child, and they call him Max Powers!

Originally posted by Abom|nation
OMG Liek mona turns out to max's father and max dies and everyone laughs and the end!1

... over one week to go, sigh :hmph:

that endin would own! :LOL:

I haven't gotten it yet but I reserved a copy so after school today I'm going to go by the game store and pick it up then come home and play for hours.

No, Max and Mona are having hot sex in melted butter.
That's the way it starts and ends! We get to see hot sex in BULLET TIME!! WOOWOO!

*AHEM*

Attachments

• mp2.jpg
    mp2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 307
Lucky Steven, okay, I am getting in the car right now and driving down to EB Games store.

Originally posted by Spiffae
so?

performance? gameplay? thoughts?

it performs very well, gameplay is about the same as max payne 1, physics are really nice to watch in slow motion.

It plays like Max 1, but everything is better.

The graphics, sound, bullet time, ect.
The physics are slick its awesome to see.
it runs great maxed out too.

go buy it its totally worth it.

anyone know of a site that ships to the UK?

just...

no.

From the US! I don't want to wait a week+

amazon.com

And can someone post non-spoiler screenies?
Oh does it have a parental control?

Most games, at least the ones I play have parental control. But what's the big difference between watching a man suffer without blood and with blood on all over his clothing?

Ask my mom and it's a VIDEO GAME not real I try to tell her but all she listens to is Lieberman. :x

If you've got your own computer then you should just go and buy it yourself. I did that when I was your age. I bought Nocturne one day after school, but my mom caught me and asked me what kind of game it was. I said it was an adventure game, but she asked if she could see the box, and there were gouls and zombies and a guy holding a gun and crucifix...so she didn't exactly go for it, haha

Haha but sadly the nearest store is 5 miles away off a highway and I can't go anywhere alone. Yes my mom is overprotective.

Hmmm...go with some of your friends!
Aha! Even better:
Tell your mom that you're going to stay at some friends friday night, but then after school you go down town and grabs a copy of the game. Then of course you'll have to figure out if you can actually STAY at some friends, right?

Well I don't know how to put this but okay here I go. I live in NJ okay? I go to school in NY. I never get to hang out with my friends after shool. And I don't have any friends in NJ.

Threaten to watch tv shows, movies, the news, and listen to rap & rock music and that you might do the stuff you see/hear from those if you don't get computer games.

None of those make you do bad things... but she probably doesn't know that either.

If anything, games let you release anger in a safe way... on people that aren't real.

Remember, prefix all of these things with "Research shows that..." or "A recent study revealed that..." because it makes them sound authentic.

I tell my mom that games like Call of Duty are a interactive history lesson. I tell her games like Hl2 expand my mind and make me think and that they are a interactive science fiction book. I tell her that games like MP2 are stress relievers. But, she doesn't listen, she is stubborn.

I was actually just about to ask if you if you're allowed to listen to "dirty" rap music, where they use words such as "fu©k, shit etc".
I think it's completely bullshit when parents try to prevent you from seeing/listening things that aren't appropriate for children. I've been seeing violent movies and movies where they use the f-word ever since I was little because my parents always say that parents raise kids, not television.

Well I am not allowed to watch PG-13 rated or R rated movies. I hate rap and if I liked it I probably wouldn't be able to listen to it.

Then say that not being able to have any of these things as a child will make you over-indulge in them when you are free to use them as you please... and that will hurt studying habits in college, possibly getting you to lose your scholarship and get kick out... then since you have no college education you will have to work at McDonald's until you have enough money from drug trafficking to support your newfound crack addiction... then you will get arrested for possesion of illegal substances with intent to distribute and get sent to jail... while in jail you'll be raped and become a hardened, bitter homosexual... when you get out you will not be able to get a job and will be forced to live on the streets... then you will resort to violence and murder many people to sell their clothes for money... you will then get sentenced to death... and when they ask "Any last words?" you will say "I hate my mother!"

That ought to do the trick.

One thing is missing, he should say:

"I hate you my mother and the soap-trick made me a homosexual"
Just to put in some drama ;)

Seriously man I want this game! And guys please stop dissing my Mom she may be overprotective but I still love her.

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Seriously man I want this game! And guys please stop dissing my Mom she may be overprotective but I still love her.

Okay okay...we'll have to work something out. You must get that game!
First of all, can you afford it yourself?

EDIT: Couldn't you ask your mom precisely why you may not buy the game? Is it because of the blood and what does she actually think will happen to you by playing it?

hey I just wanted to ask from the trailers and stuff it seems max a capable of some new moves...some spin around kick or some shit...what's the deal?

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
hey I just wanted to ask from the trailers and stuff it seems max a capable of some new moves...some spin around kick or some shit...what's the deal?

Lack of ideas...

Yes I can afford it myself just recieved confirmation and I got $300+.

Cool, then go buy it and if, or when your mom asks you what that is and that you're not allowed to play it, then ask her why not? Does she think it'll affect your brain and make you super-hulk-violent?

Back