• Master Chief

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Somebody that I havn't mentioned

Votes: 19 15.8%

• Total voters

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
So who would win in a fight out of those at the top (reasons would be appreciated).

Are there anybody that I havn't mentioned that could be a contender in this fight (Superman not outstanding)

Somebody you haven't mentioned.

The Iron Chef.

yeah i go for luke too. :D otherwise I'd say Gordon but thats to be expected really.

I put Gordon, but if you think about thejeeper creeper can't be killed, so I kind of hit a snag

Of course, everyone knows I would win. :D

I would defienatly fight the 'Predator', It's just a generally cool thing as i could fight Arnie any day of the week by jumping on him at a movie premier but you don't get a chance to fight a well equipped, 8 foot high monster. Excellent!

I would have to say George Bush the most feared monster on the planet (I think) maybe bobfish or the loch ness camel.

If George Bush browses these forums then you must realise I don't really live in the U.K. I live in France.

Well, Skywalker of course...

he has the strongest father, he has a lightsaber, he fought several creatures...

and he has the force.....

Yeah it was either gordon or luke, so i said luke because he could just deflect some bullets away with his light saber, and he has the force .

Esquire said:
Yeah it was either gordon or luke, so i said luke because he could just deflect some bullets away with his light saber, and he has the force .

The manipulator: the force in a rusty hunk of junk

No love for the Master Chief? He's been training for combat since a child, has had all sorts of strength/agility/intelligence treatments and implants, AND has power armor with a recharging energy shield.

Compare that to Gordon, who's only been in combat for what, three days?

gordon would win cuz he's uber.
he can pick luke up with his manipulator and them shoot him into a pool of headrabs.

gordon's cool orange suit reflects force, DUH!

It would be awesome to see a fight between Gordon with his HEV Suit on and the Terminator. So much sparks and metal would be flying, ohhhhhhhh so cool.

Anyone except Gordon because he isn't allowed to play deathmatch any more.

Master cheif would suck up all the damage then regenerate. PLUS he knows how to kill lots of aliens. HIS HEV suit is Mjolner and much better than gordans. He would kill a simple human like ARNOLD. He can dual weild weapons. Lukes lightsabre is a pussy version of the Covenant swoed. Chucky is a gay puppet and cheif would tear him in half like a phonebook.

If you can think of something else your wrong because your opinions don't matter. And for good measure, I question your sexuality and I did your mother! For extra good measure your a noob and I am going to use ones and exclamtion points to confuse the sane bunch that are left. !!!11112. OH...And somehow this is spam. PLUS this is a troll post. PLUS I flamed you.

Any other lame pathetic internet related childish things I can type through a keyboard before I get online and ask stupid questions and camp in CS and FF in DOD. Not to meantion attacking my own powercore or steal vehicles and crashing them. Doom3 sucks HALO2 sucks HALFLIFE 2 sucks Farcry is so lame I didn't even try the demo.

I think that sums it up. Oh, wait a sec. I am a haxxor and I will delete your mhz if you try and make fun of me.

This all sounds so familiar it's disgusting.

I forgot to missquote so I edited my post and the gammer and spelling are intentional. HAVE some bold while your at it.

Chucky from rugrats yeah? i voted for him, hes the best

I think he meant Chucky the doll that never dies.

And who says Gordon doesn't have the force?

Luke may have the force, but Gordon has a Spas-12.

I vote Gordon. He's just the best equipped to deal with any of the others (full HEV charge assumed). Let's see any of the others weild a Gauss or Gluon Gun.

gordon. simply because his character is based on the underdog overcoming rediculous odds. hes not the big macho-badass warrior.

This poll is too bias.

This is like saying on a Christian messageboard:

Poll: Who do you believe in?

1. God
2. Buddah
3. Allah
4. Another god

Back