So will they be adding the new models and maps in?

Reaction score
Well, were all extremely happy that CS:S is released and its loads of fun. But theres stil some content problems.
1: Wheres all the models? Will they release the other models from CS? It just look nice to see them all the same like a suqad or something, but I still think there should be the other models.
2: Maps! WHERES CS_MILITIA! I definately hope that they're working on making cs_militia and some of the other good maps into source.
Anyone know whether this will happen, or is there no word on it?

The'll do a 'CZ' on us so to speak. Within a few months or when hl2 is released or after near christmas they will release everything thats missing. Right now, I think their trying to suck up some money, and who can blame them? .. I am not. Its a great game, even if a few things are missing. We've seen it in the past, we shall be pleased by new year, I'm sure.

Although more models would be nice visually I find that just having 2 makes telling the enemy from friend so much easier. I'm sure they're working on more maps but remember they have to go back and redo all the textures and remodel part of the maps to get them up to standard, this takes time and the first few versions of CS didn't have that may maps with them (i started playing around .5 or something like that so i cant remember it to well)

I'm the same, i could'nt care less about extra player models, all that i'm interested in seeing are more maps and bug fixes...

i hope they dont just change old maps, i want NEW ONES!

I'm thinking that they could release everything once the retail version is in stores, just to be fair to the ordinary consumers who prefer a boxed version.

Theres a command to enable just 2 model skins, 1 for each team in 1.6 atleast. I cant remember it, but when there is more u'll know there is a command and u can fish it out :x .. yes.

cl_minmodels 1 is the command, I use it all the time, I have been for a year and a half at least. It's great.

I don't care about any of the other skins except "Krew" and "GIGN"

I want those two models most! Arctic would be cool too though.

Back