So yeah valve should really come clean and all

Kyle2

Reaction score
I mean you know the source engine isn't even nearly finished as shown by the beta. It's not like CS:CZ is using the same code and is finished or anything. I mean this hacker is right, we should all rally up and go against valve for breaking their promises which we would've never even known about had it not been for them making the greatest game of all time. I for one am making a stand right here right now!:dozey:

Don't even bother, i think we should all presume that everything that is posted in this board should be considered to be sarcastic/ironic

omg 1st of all they dont owe us half life 2 they could just cancil it and nothing we could do. Be happy that u are at least gonna get half life2 some time. i was disappointed but im not gonna go rape valve for this shit. Some of ya are so childish it aint even funny. Go out enjoy life. Go 2 a party meet some steamy blonds. Stop yelling at valve there is nothing they could do. u want the game now . well then u would be buying a peice of shit. u should just wait. u can wait cant u. if not learn how. Good things take time Great things happen all at once. Half life 2 is a good thing not Great. a Great thing is 2 win the lotto and get a lot of stuff all at once.

Originally posted by Sgt.Zen
omg 1st of all they dont owe us half life 2 they could just cancil it and nothing we could do. Be happy that u are at least gonna get half life2 some time. i was disappointed but im not gonna go rape valve for this shit. Some of ya are so childish it aint even funny. Go out enjoy life. Go 2 a party meet some steamy blonds. Stop yelling at valve there is nothing they could do. u want the game now . well then u would be buying a peice of shit. u should just wait. u can wait cant u. if not learn how. Good things take time Great things happen all at once. Half life 2 is a good thing not Great. a Great thing is 2 win the lotto and get a lot of stuff all at once.

and people wonder why i'm such an asshole:dozey:

Its their game, they dont own anything to anyone so they do whatever they want!

hmm, i think its clear we should all support Valve

Back