Some More G-Man Sightings

hehe... I could just imagine an entire series of "Where's Waldo/Wally" pictures featuring the G-Man ^^

thats well good! nice one man! lol

ignore the trolls man

Ownzed said:

You are such a troll. Every time I see you post, it in no way has anything to do with the topic and is full of sensless sarcasm.

But anyhow - the pics were funny.

To Dark Auro (and anybody else interested)
Thanks. It didn't let me reply to your PM because I'm a forum noob. Anyway, to make realistic shadows, I take the gman cut-out, put it on a new layer, duplicate the layer, darken it to make it black and then use the transform command to give it the right perspective and the blur filter to match the original. If the original has colored shadows, just lower the opacity and change the hue, brightness and saturation to match. I use photoshop.

i love these just about some of the funniest pics on this forum

but what od i know

lol dude those are hilarious, i love how he's rather subtely put in, hilarious, good work. :thumbs:

Nice pics Fragger, well done!

Just a note - why don't you update your first post with any new ones you add. That way anyone first looking at this thread gets to see all your great pics without having to scan every page in what will become a long set of 'Well dones' :D

Back