"Some nights, I dream of cheese."

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I just realised this when I played through Hl2 again on hard, when you have resistence members following you, you are able to make them have full conversations and arguements or just funny quotes

E.G:

Random female civilian: When this is over i'm gonna.... oh what's the point?
Random male civilian: Your always like that
Other female civilian: That's more than I needed to know...

Just continuousley press E on a resistance fighter and they stuff that you woudn't hear otherwise

Mostly you have to get them in a corner to be able to speak with them. Otherwise then just say "Sorry, Doc" and move when you are close to them.

Alternatively, just open up the Sound Browser in Hammer and listen to them all! :p

"Somebody pickup his crowbar..."

I did it the hard way, cremator. It shows htat I am 1337 =P

j/ks

"I call dibs on his suit!"

"I got one"

Yeah buddy I got like 6432000000000000000000000000000

lol,

"Reload Dr Freeman"

Do you think I should shoot aliens as well?

Yeah, if you look up "Meaning of dreaming cheese" or something like that in google, it'll say (on entertainment site) that dreaming of cheese means asking too much will earn you too little.

KagePrototype said:
"When all this is over...i'm gonna mate."

Best one :)

If i could reaply as freeman i would have said 'oh really... and who with? :naughty:'

KagePrototype said:

When some guy said that,he looked at Gordon's groin... I was worried becuase he also said "I don't remember the last time I had a shower..." :sleep: :LOL:

Also, a resistance fighter said "I have this tune stuck in my head" and if you press E on them again they whistle...

Barney is technacly in the resistance so.
"I still have nightmares about that cat"
"Did you hear a cat. That damn thing still haunts me."
"If you see Breen, tell him **** you"
"Now about that beer I ow ya"(In HL1 he says "Hey, when I get of duty I'll buy you a beer."

I didn't know that Barney said for me to tell breen '**** you'. If he did I would of been more than glad to

Danimal said:
I didn't know that Barney said for me to tell breen '**** you'. If he did I would of been more than glad to

When you drop into the citadel and DOG drops the..........thing. The crash cuts of the **** bit. But you know what he means.;)

Too bad Valve tried to cover up the good bits :p

I did it the easy way 'cause it shows that I'm n00b. :)

ríomhaire said:
When you drop into the citadel and DOG drops the..........thing. The crash cuts of the **** bit. But you know what he means.;)

The '****' appears in the game's subtitles as 'F--K'.

I wish it had more swearing but with some from of parental control option

Yea, and maybe more G O R E (with parenting control options, of course) It would be nice to implement SOF II's Ghoul 2.0 dismemberment system in, so I can whack stuff out of people. :p

[Matt] said:
If i could reaply as freeman i would have said 'oh really... and who with? :naughty:'

"wanna meet me over there by that flaming dumpster? yeah babe.. you know it ;)"

...sleezy gordon :rolleyes:

when you get a quote out of an NPC the nearest one to them replies with a random quote to the first one.

example:
guy 1 "when all this is over... i'm gonna mate."
guy 2 "yeah, you and me both"

Entertaining but no big deal, was done in morrowind years ago.

KagePrototype said:
I did a double take in the game when one of them said that to me :D

it's like starcraft; when you click on them incessantly, without clicking on anything else, they start saying funny things. That was one of the coolest "easter eggs" in starcraft; indeed, in any game, ever.

CR0M said:
when you get a quote out of an NPC the nearest one to them replies with a random quote to the first one.

example:
guy 1 "when all this is over... i'm gonna mate."
guy 2 "yeah, you and me both"

Entertaining but no big deal, was done in morrowind years ago.

HL1 had it earlier ;) (conversations between NPC's)

ríomhaire said:

The soundfile itself has a clear "FÜCK YOU!" if you listen to it :)

http://up1.fastuploads.info/62614571_ba_tellbreen.wav.zip

the funniest i heard
"damn i'm so hungry"
and "did the lungfish refuse to breathe air?"

bliink said:
"wanna meet me over there by that flaming dumpster? yeah babe.. you know it ;)"

...sleezy gordon :rolleyes:

lol
lies!@
we all know Gordon is a gentleman :angel:

Back