something i asked a long time ago

ktimekiller

Companion Cube
Reaction score
on the script called bullettime
bind v "host_timescale .3;phys_pushscale 15;phys_timescale 0.3;sv_gravity 300"
bind b "host_timescale 1;phys_pushscale 1; phys_timescale 1;sv_gravity 600"

this is its script, a long time ago, i asked how to bind it to a key, where you have to hold it for it to work, and when you let go, it goes back to normal, i have forgotten this, does anyone know?

How is it hard to use exactly? You install it to the Source mods folder, run the game and press "v" whenever you want to use bullet time and let go when you're done.

Chris_D said:
How is it hard to use exactly? You install it to the Source mods folder, run the game and press "v" whenever you want to use bullet time and let go when you're done.
Oh, see when I played it, I had to HOLD V down, and it got really hard to manouver about with it held down.

So where's the option to just let it be toggled?

can you just take the script part out and use it? cause i dont want to use all the extra crap in it

edit: it has alias "+bt" how can i find it to a v?

ktimekiller said:
can you just take the script part out and use it? cause i dont want to use all the extra crap in it

edit: it has alias "+bt" how can i find it to a v?
you type: bind "v" "bt" in the console... I think that's the correct "'s too... unless its: bind v "bt"

Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YouraccountName\Half-Life2\hl2\cfg\ and open the config.cfg file in notepad. Insert the following:
alias "+bt" "phys_pushscale 20;cl_phys_timescale 0.1;Physcannon_maxforce 10000;physcannon_minforce 3000;physcannon_tracelength 500;physcannon_maxmass 8000;physcannon_pullforce 5000;host_timescale 0.3;sv_gravity 300;sk_npc_head 10;"
alias "-bt" "host_timescale 1;phys_pushscale 1;cl_phys_timescale 1;Physcannon_maxforce 1500;physcannon_minforce 700;physcannon_tracelength 250;physcannon_maxmass 250;physcannon_pullforce 4000;sv_gravity 600;sk_npc_head 5;"
bind v "+bt"

tried, it doesnt work, it might be getting in the way with other mods i have, like the original bullettime

Back