Sometimes

evil^milk

Tank
Reaction score
Fred began thinking. He couldn't sleep that night. Don't you just wish you had seized the day, as in doing something completely unorthrodox and not ordinary? Did you hope that you had achieved something extraordinary during your time when you were nearly invulnerable? Sometimes I think I didn't do enough and didn't take advantage of the time I had in which I could've changed the world...And seriously, I could have. I had a few ideas, didn't I? Not everything was a complete waste of time. This journey was worth it right? Please, tell me that it was, because it was the only thing that was right that I had going on at this time. Maybe in the future, when I am more dedicated... but please, will you help me and convince me that life is not an empty dream?

post times when you had an epiphany and decided to change your life or make an important decision.

Fred began thinking. He couldn't sleep that night. Don't you just wish you had seized the day, as in doing something completely unorthrodox and not ordinary? Did you hope that you had achieved something extraordinary during your time when you were nearly invulnerable? Sometimes I think I didn't do enough and didn't take advantage of the time I had in which I could've changed the world...

Quit watching infomercials.

Really though, I have no idea...hell, GOOGLE has no idea.

untitlednc0.jpg

food for thought.

for me, it was the realisation that this is all just a funtastical adventure that we're all on, and i'm going to enjoy it while it exists. i've never been sad since.

No you won't. You lack the homosexual gene.

Back