Sonic the Hedgehog

Jangle

Tank
Reaction score
does anybody know if i can get the original sonic games (not some rubbish flash remakes) for the pc? My freind just got that sonic collection thing for his xbox and i remembered how brilliant they were :)

Jangle said:
does anybody know if i can get the original sonic games (not some rubbish flash remakes) for the pc? My freind just got that sonic collection thing for his xbox and i remembered how brilliant they were :)

Not original versions for PC but roms for an Sega Emulator..sure..

Your best bet would be to emulate it - there's plenty of good Genesis/Megadrive emulators around, and more roms that you could play.

It'll never compare to playing the game on the original hardware - but can get pretty close :)

Jangle said:
There was a version finally made for the PC. It's probably abandonware now.

But tbh your better off getting a Megadrive emulator and playing the originals that way.. Works just fine. Or dig up an old console and use that :)

ok.. where can i get a megadrive emulator?

ahh... google

Ofcourse you must delete them in 24 hours if you do not own the original game :thumbs:

what if i own the original game, just not the console anymore? :p

I Love Sonic The HedgeHog. Do they still play on tv? If they do can someone tell me what channel or whatever?

There were two Sonic cartoons on TV. One was a morning show where there were two dumbass robots that worked for Robotnik that tried to catch Sonic all the time.

The second was actually really cool. It was a Saturday morning cartoon, 1 hour long...set in a dark future where Sonic was actually pretty badass and the animation was nice. I haven't seen either show in forever.

In my memory there was a Sonic Cartoon ages ago (Citv UK) and then recently they've made a new anime style one to be 'down with the kids' to fit sonics new hip look. But don't forget Mario had his own cartoon as well, and that was pretty bad also.

Offtopic: I'd like a ROM of perfect dark but those sites are either poorly organised or do not actually have any n64 roms. Any help?

oldagerocker said:
Ofcourse you must delete them in 24 hours if you do not own the original game :thumbs:

this is actually a lie, just like that legal warning you'll see on dbz mods and stuff about bill clinton signing that thing so memebers of something thats copyright is being broken are not allowed to enter the website. its something for the rom sites to pretend they're legal because if they warn you that u must delete them then that means that they did their job and not you.

AmishSlayer said:
There were two Sonic cartoons on TV. One was a morning show where there were two dumbass robots that worked for Robotnik that tried to catch Sonic all the time.

The second was actually really cool. It was a Saturday morning cartoon, 1 hour long...set in a dark future where Sonic was actually pretty badass and the animation was nice. I haven't seen either show in forever.

haha there was one where he was in a rock band. I think thats maybe the one you are talking about, but it wasnt very good..

Sonic CD, on the Mega CD, was actually the unsung star of the series, IMO. Anyone ever play it? It had some cool past/future elements, so you could go into the past in any level and destroy Robotnik's forces there, then if you went into the future it'd be some crazy-happy LSD dream of loveliness.

It also had a hilarious "Sonic Rap" for the intro.

Back