Source Paintball

B

BlackHand456

Here's some of our models, some are still being textured though.

Ricochet AK
ricochet.jpg

Smart Parts Impulse
SPI.jpg

20 oz CO2 tank
SPCO2.jpg

Viewloader Revolution
JPGH.jpg

Spyder Fenix
fenix.jpg

E-99 Avant
E-99.jpg

Standard Grenade
grenade.jpg

32 Degrees Delta 68 pistol
delta68_03.JPG

Tippmann Model 98
Model98.jpg

Any Questions? my email is [email protected]

Sick! (SHIPPI will be all over this :D)

damn. why i uninstalled HL2?!
i always wanted a good paintball game.

... someone mention paintball? ooooh :D Looks good :) What other equipment are you gonna have in it? *prays for a speed 05* hehe :E

well basicly with the equipment we paly it by year, i look around for a gun and find one then me and my modeler discuss the strong points needed. Currently we've come to a bit of a hault becuse our skinner is extremely busy, we need a programmer and only one modeler is modeling out of the two. If you are interested in the mod our site is paint.ahl2mod.com

No offense... but I never understood why people would want to play something they can actually do in real life... :|

Recoil said:
No offense... but I never understood why people would want to play something they can actually do in real life... :|

saves money, saves you gettin the paintballs, saves you going to the paintball place :|:D

I've only played Paintball Skirmish once, I wish I could do it again but it cost my friend $400 when he did it. And we ran out of paintballs thanks to my 'ingenious' idea of turning my gun into a mortor launcher :eek:

400 dollars what the hell kind of paintballs did you get :hmph:

Me :sniper:

We got 1,000.

I remember getting his in the ass ><' that ain't that fun, kids.

I love the tipman! ill be adding this to my future list of mods :)

Is this a part of Digital Paintball or is it on it's own.

its on its own and danimal down here 1000 cost about 30 - 35 dollars not 400

Hmm.. Interesting, could be fun, hard on physics though, have to treat each painball as a dynamic lil object, and u will have to make alot of variables like wind, drag, ect to affect em. Source is the perfect engine to do it on though, as it will be able to do all of those things.

BlackHand456 said:
its on its own and danimal down here 1000 cost about 30 - 35 dollars not 400

The 1,000 balls cost us $100. The rest of the money went to getting people in ($25 a head)

This is looking excellent, nice progress and models. How close are you to a beta? I can't wait; I loved playing digital paintball for HL, though for some reason it doesn't work for me anymore :(

(also... 2000 POSTS! 125 so far today, but that's including some from 12-1 AM last night, and I've been on for about three hours straight just now. Time to get off. Night and vote!)

hmm yeah but i dont have any deas for ingame music do you

you'll like this update :cheers:

system X attitude vengeance:
AutoC2.jpg

Cream in your pants goodness.

I will need to play Digital Paintball and Source Paintball now, to see which is better.

Pendragon said:
Am I the only one who isn't terribly impressed by these models (esp. the skinned ones)?
nope, none of the skins are any good, and neither are the hopper models, but I really like some of the gun models.

also, pendragon, I thought you were dead.

The weapons look quite good, keep up the good work. Seems like a lot of good mods are coming our way soon. Hopefully my PC can handle them. :)

this got me re-obessed with digital paintball. thanks. i got it working!

all the ones that are skinned have to be re-done because there the old renegade models anyways:-/ we use to be renegade paintball

Models look great, skins look terrible. Good job on the models though!

Like i said above the ones already skinned are being redone because they are old renegade models with poly counts of about 400...

Another Update:

Attachments

• Bannanna Bomb.jpg
    Bannanna Bomb.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 245
If you don't model a VM-68 Sniper i'll kill you!

That's my one and only gun for paintball. I love it. A classic.

Awsome, all the models are sweet. I go paintballing all the time, atleast once a month. Never can get to much paintball.