Source Tomorrow, who is faking being sick?

VodkA-HLC-

Reaction score
The first thing im going to do tomorrow is buy bronze right a 11 pst thank god im on west coast. More time to play. Then I am going to make a server and load each map and run around checking everything out, guns, secret spots, shoot a few chickens and hostages on italy.

What are the first things you guys are going to do.? And who is ditching school and or work. Cough cough, I don't feel good. Start faking now call in sick today. We need peeps in the server tomorrow.

I better not, ive got my practical driving test :)

HOLYDAYS XD MUAHAHAHA

omg WHY is it released sooo late ;(

I'll be going to school tomorrow, but ill be getting home, buying it.. and playing all night, because its learning improvement day on friday, SO no School! :bounce: im gonna setup a little server for my friends to check out the maps! I cant wait! :E :dork: :rolling: :dork: :bounce:

I have no reason to cut, since I get out at 2:20, and it is being released at 3.

Working. Since 11am PST (it IS am, and not pm right?) is something like 6pm GMT I'll have just finished work.

please someone link me to something official that says that it WILL be released tomarrow

ShadowFox said:
I have no reason to cut, since I get out at 2:20, and it is being released at 3.

Actually where you are, 2:00.

Where I am it is 3:00 however.

I'm not even going to be buying it off steam..I'm waiting for the Retail version.

i just quit my job and i think i pee'd myself a little bit oh god...

gold package.. im comming for you baby!!1

viva la valve!11

Baal said:
Actually where you are, 2:00.

Where I am it is 3:00 however.

I'm not even going to be buying it off steam..I'm waiting for the Retail version.

Baal. Don't support VUG. Give your money to those that spent 6 years making the game, the developers at valve. You can always just copy the gcf files to dvd if you want it on disk.

I am going to the store to stock up on some pizza and beer so that I don't have to leave the house tomorrow. Get a few people over with thier pc's and have a little lan style party starting at 11 pst. Everyone is invited. Better not come over saying but I forgot my headset.

Tempting but no... I have to go to my Anthropology class that starts at 2:00 (CSS is being released at 1:00 here) to watch a goddam video... but stuff from the video is on the exam sooooo... that'd be bad if I didn't go... :|

Letters said:
Tempting but no... I have to go to my Anthropology class that starts at 2:00 (CSS is being released at 1:00 here) to watch a goddam video... but stuff from the video is on the exam sooooo... that'd be bad if I didn't go... :|

Get a friend to sneak in a digital camcorder. lol.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Baal. Don't support VUG. Give your money to those that spent 6 years making the game, the developers at valve. You can always just copy the gcf files to dvd if you want it on disk.

I am going to the store to stock up on some pizza and beer so that I don't have to leave the house tomorrow. Get a few people over with thier pc's and have a little lan style party starting at 11 pst. Everyone is invited. Better not come over saying but I forgot my headset.

ill be over at around 11:30

VodkA-HLC- said:
You can always just copy the gcf files to dvd if you want it on disk.

Is this true??
I need to reformat my pc and i don't want to lose my preload, it would be cool if you could but are you sure you can??
Thanks

Thursday's the one day of the week I have no classes :)

Not like it'll really be playable right at 11 though. I imagine Steam will be bogged down for a couple hours like everytime something big comes out.

Also, and I know I'm probably gonna be the only one to do this, but I may as well ask: Is anyone else going to go through each of the previously unseen Sourced levels by themselves when they first get it? I just wanna take in all the improvements, and it a lot easier to do that when you aren't being shot at.

$h@dow said:
Is this true??
I need to reformat my pc and i don't want to lose my preload, it would be cool if you could but are you sure you can??
Thanks

For sure its true I did it last week. just make sure you copy the right ones. You need a dvdrw, well you don't its just easier since your copying around 4 gigs or so considering your copying the css and hl2 gcf. Also remember to copy your config folders for your games so that you dont have to tool around with settings all over again for your other games. I tried it and it works great. Just make a note where the files are now, once you reformat start up steam and let steam update itself and then all the folders will be back and just copy and paste ur gcf where they belong. Press preload hl2 and it should say 100% preloaded same for cssource depending on weather or not there was a recent patch .
fpsxcore said:
ill be over at around 11:30

I got corna, bring the lime.

$h@dow said:
Is this true??
Thanks
Quite true...

Bah, I wish. I'm on call tomorrow, so I'd get home at about midnight. This means CS:S on Friday.

dammit

im 12 hours ahead of PST :( :( :(

it wont be active for me until about 11:30 tonite
spose ill have to play it when i get home from work on friday. :(

i wanted to but im not going to
it comes out at noon my time but i gotta wait till 3 till i get out of school :\

It comes out at 3PM for people on the east like me, so I'll have just as I come home!

I have a speech to give and a test to take...so no...I'm going to my classes.

Yeah, finally we will be able to play something new!

Haha. I am. Btw why cant i enter the hl2 forum?

comes out here in NZ tomorrow morning at 7am.

Either I will play it before going to school or pull a sickie :D

Spoiler attack...

And Raziel... if you're talking about the release time tomorrow... New York is three hours ahead... :p

Letters said:
Spoiler attack...

And Raziel... if you're talking about the release time tomorrow... New York is three hours ahead... :p

WHY CANT I JOIN THE HL2 FORUM???

Tomorrow at 11 am PST = 1 pm east = Im going to be able to play css tmr at 1 in nyc.

Back