Spamalot

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
SPAMALOT **** YES!!!
Fantastic show and I had a fun trip to London with 3 lads too. The tube is really great and easier to use (and therefore easier to get around the city) than expected. Prices are f*cked up though. 5 pounds 60 for a day pass and three pounds for a journey between two stops.

I spent too much money (150 euro on the show and the flights and over 50 pounds in London). I'm almost broke now. I bought a t-shirt ("I'm not dead yet"), the soundtrack and a stuffed-toy killer-bunny.

Ate a Planet Hollywood. Loud place, food was OK but they have a strange idea as to what lasagne is.

Anyway, the show itself:
Fantastic.
Alot of the humour not only comes from the (brilliant) songs and lines but also from the acting. The acting made funny songs like Brave Sir Robin and His Name is Lancealot hillarious. There simply wasn't a bad part of this show, just parts that weren't as excellent as the others. My favourite songs were He's Not Dead Yet and Bright Side of Life. If you live in London you have no excuse not to go see this show. If you live outside of London and you have enough cash for a trip I highly recommend this show.

Also, I ran into my PE teacher in the box-office :bonce:
Thankfully I was sitting nowhere near him.

I am going to see it with my family when we visit New York in a couple of weeks. Good to hear that it's a good show!

I think this is based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" from the sounds of it.

When you think about it, it actually is a tube through which you travel. And yes, it is a rip off.

if you can't afford it, I recommend renting "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," it's ****ing hilarious![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmoLbU_pYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Back