Spear (Again)

dru

Reaction score
Hey I know the spear has been subject of several topics, but I cant find it anywhere cause i suck :D

If anyone could tell me the name of the map that it is in (next to the fire and burnt guy or whatever) then I will say THANK YOU and give you oreos

spear? do you mean the "blue spear"? The hydra?
Or an actuall metal spear?

it's after the antlion [beach running] part, here you have to knock out 2 pieces ofwood to lower a ramp.

there is a small campfire and a boat.

He's reffering to the spear (actually there's two) located near the boat and fire part of the last coastline level...as you're climbing up the cliff to get to nova prospekt...I believe its "map d2_coast_12"

EDIT: er...what destrukt said

Mmmm. Oreos!

I'm sure this has been asked several times, but is there any way to simply spawn a harpoon?

I have some ideas for Ravenholm... :devil:

Probably not. It needs to be a prop to be spawnable, and I think that harpoon is just a Hammer-built object like the airplane in buildingblocks.

What's so special about the harpoon?

Yes do tell. I think I saw a screenshot of someone skewered by the harpoon so maybe that's why its so cool.

Is this before or after you get the cross bow? (at the forcefield on the big bridge...)

Cheers!

After. Ummmmm... Yes, I have nothing more intelligent to say. Bye.

The only thing i can say about the harpoon that it must be a prop, because you cant pick up things made within hammer

Overwatch said:
The harpoon can kill the Antlion Guard in one throw :), very useful at Nova Prospect.
And it's useful VS combine too.
And you can kill Alyx with it :)

Hmmm, I am sure they are many male gamers (and perhaps some female too) who want to impale Alyx! ;)

Strahlehans said:
The only thing i can say about the harpoon that it must be a prop, because you cant pick up things made within hammer
I am sorry, have to correct myself. Yes you can pick up physboxes made within hammer. :)

Back