Special Edition (Multiple accounts)

J

_J_

I don't really know much about how Valve work the accounts, but here's the situation:
My parents have bought me HL2 for Christmas, but I'm also going to get the Special Edition (For £28 :p One of the many perks of working in a games shop). So can I set up more than one account, and would I need to? And is there any other stuff I need to know?
Much appreciated :)

1 account per email address, aside from that, why the hell would you need/want 2 HL2 accounts?

to have the special version!!! yeah i would reccomend a second account i made one for hl2!! i think its a better way to go especially if u have retail version of hl2 and then the special edition! cuz steam will only recognize 1 per account

SixThree said:
1 account per email address, aside from that, why the hell would you need/want 2 HL2 accounts?

Well that's what I wanted to know, if I'd need another.

The the only difference that the special edition has versus the normal retail version is that the special edition comes on one DVD. I don't know exactly how many CDs the normal one comes with (I have the CE). Aside from that, I don't know why you would want to have multiple accounts. Oh yeah, the CE comes with a shirt and a lil 100 page booklet thingy.

Back