Special Operations Group Looking for help

D

Doorstopp

Special Operations Group Mod is seeking texture artists. Gfx programmers, Coders, 2d artists, Modelers and Level Designers. to view our site and see what were all about visit. www.specialopsgroup.net or email [email protected] or [email protected].

This mod is being put together by Medusa-Games company. Email us with your work samples and what you can bring to the team.

Thanks,

Doorstopp SOG Consultant

Is that a real company or are you just trying to look better than everyone else? :p

No its a real company. Owned by Ray Bayly and a computer consultant. Medusa also has clans in AA.

Doorstopp said:
Special Operations Group Mod is seeking texture artists. Gfx programmers, Coders, 2d artists, Modelers and Level Designers. to view our site and see what were all about visit. www.specialopsgroup.net or email [email protected] or [email protected].

This mod is being put together by Medusa-Games company. Email us with your work samples and what you can bring to the team.

Thanks,

Doorstopp SOG Consultant

Also forgot to add that we need musicians and people who can do sound effects. We also get our weapons and vehicles and uniform information from 2 very large govt contractors who cannot be named in public. The team currently has about a dozen members ranging from modelers to level designers to coders but we need more. Its an expansive project and we need the dedicated staff to make it happen. Medusa-games is fronting us to make this mod.

"Looking to join an experience SR team to build the ultimate in Half Lice 2 Conversions,"

Take some time to check the wording of your site. Kinda drags down the professionalism you're trying to achieve. In addition, if the mod's going to be expensive to make, you're probably out to make money. People won't work for a money-making organisation without payment.

And to me, it's not unique enough for a second glance.

-Angry Lawyer

not out for money just to make a mod.. If we get noticed enough to be bought then so be it. I think that is the case with most mods. As far as the site goes that not in my hands that is our web designers doing.

Well, your web designer should have listened in English class.

Still, what makes your mod different from the other war mods, apart from the fact it isn't WW2? There has to be something unique about it, and without knowing the uniqueness, you won't attract very many members.

-Angry Lawyer

LOL perhaps but I got your interest now dont I. We keep posting back and forth on it. Thanks for the insight.

I've only got interest because I'm trying to give suggestions for you to make your mod a little unique. I've got my own mod to worry about anyways.

-Angry Lawyer

Special Operations Group is in need of assistance. We are currently seeking team members who are dedicated enough to stick out the long process of designing a great mod. Special Operations Group or (SOG) is an elite force from the greatest military ground force ever established on the planet. Team Members will be listed as "On Extended Leave" once joining SOG. SOG members are throw into the fray of some of the most politcally touchy areas of the world where govt accountability would mean certain embarassment for the U.S. govt. You are a member of an elite unit that is deployed to hot spots all over the world. You are better trained than any crack commando unit that the US has in its arsenal. You will see time in many countries ranging from Afghanistan, Iraq,Chechnya, EU countries,Russia. You will see combat on vast terrain types ranging from taiga,desert,tundra,urban,arctic,water. You will pilot some of the most extreme aircraft that the worlds armies have. You will pit yourself against foes such as unfriendly nations such as North Korea, Iran. You will stalk Extremists and the like. You will participate in hostage rescues,drug interdiction,nuclear material recovery,stopping terrorist operations in planning and so on. If you have what it takes, if you are the best of the best. Then Join SOG for a no holds barred look at current world wide military scenarios and future implications from rogue nations and entities.

Special Operations Group is Looking for:

Level Designers
Graphic Artists
Musicians, Special Effects
Coders ie... C++ and Graphics engine Coders
2D concept artists
3D Modelers proficient in Hammer also added bonuses would be Maya, XSI, 3ds Max and various other programs

All Modelers Please be ready to present a portfolio of their work to be looked at by the team before final selection is made.

Visit the website Special Operations Group
[email protected]
msn screenname [email protected]

Please if your looking to just post so that your posting rankings go up dont bother. Serious inquiries only. SOG is a dedicated team with aprox 12 members as of the moment. Please feel free to contact me at any of those address listed above if you have any questions that I cannot answer on the forum. Also game features and options will not be discussed outside of the team so please dont ask. SOG is an ambitious project with many new ideas and open to suggestions from the community. SOG is also being supplied with technical data from 2 military contractors of world wide proportions which cannot be named in public. Special Operations Groups core team is mainly comprised of ex-military members such as myself with 10 yrs of SPEC OPs experience. We bring alot to the table as far as realism is concerned. Also SOG is being supplied by 2 world wide Defense Contractors who cannot be named in public due to our negotiations with them. SOG is a promising mod with a world of potential. Join Today

Eerrrr... so this is about the CIA SOG units?

Doorstopp said:

Thanks,

Doorstopp SOG Consultant

ermm, what do you do then? I would honestly try advertising one at a time in order of importance, otherwise you will simply get the same impression that i got from it...

"I have a great idea, and need people to do it for me"

Media

is.php

Back